Accenture is a global management consulting, digital technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.
Quick Intro About Job
|Company Name||Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Job Position||Application Development Associate (Level 12)|
|Experience||Freshers, 0 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Event date||January 2018|
|Interview Location||Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune|
|Source||Accenture @ Amcat|
Apply for Accenture Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2018 – Application Development Associate (Level 12), B.E/B.Tech – January 2018
Opening Profile: Application Development Associate (Level 12)
Find Out More Accenture career options: Accenture Career Options for All
Responsibilities: Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture.
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students across all branches who have graduated in academic year 2017.
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6.7 and above at the time of recruitment process -Maharashtra colleges.
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above at the time of recruitment process – non-Maharashtra colleges.
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture.
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
Job Location: Across India and candidates should be flexible with any location
CTC Offered: As per industry standards.
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Event Date: January 2018
Event: Multiple events are planned in Jan’18 across Bangalore/ Delhi/ Pune starting from 6th Jan’18.
Interview Location: Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune.
Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over.
How to Apply:
- All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned below are required to submit the online registration form at the bottom of this page.
- Deadline for Registration is ASAP.
|Amcat Apply Link||Apply Here (AMCAT)|
|Elitmus Apply Link||Apply Here (ELITMUS)|
Follow us for more Job Updates:
|Follow Facebook Page||Join Facebook Group||Join Whatsapp Group|