About Company : Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is one of the largest providers of business processing and cloud-based solutions – including human resources, payroll, benefits and talent management – to employers and automotive dealerships around the world. We build configurable solutions that can fit your organization’s unique goals and increase your productivity. ADP® serves about 600,000 organizations in more than 125 countries, including 425,000 small-business clients and 26,000 vehicle dealerships. Over 80 percent of FORTUNE 500® companies and more than 90 FORTUNE 100 companies use at least one of ADP’s services. Most of all, ADP derives power from the ability and world-class service of associates like you. Company Website : http://www.adp.com/
Apply For Application Developer Openings at ADP Private limited|B.Tech/B.E/M.E/BCA/MCA|April 2016
Job Title : Application DEveloper
Job Category : Technology
Area of Interest : Applications Programming/Analysis
Work Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Employment Status : Full Time
Job Description :
ADP is hiring a Application Developer. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP. We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values : Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility
Technical Tasks :
- Ensure all work conforms to ADP’s software development process.
- Read and understand design documents and requirement specifications supplied by Business Analysts.
- Develop mostly autonomously quality code in line with ADP development standards.
- Develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Ensure work is in line with design and requirements supplied by the Business Analysts.
- Taking ownership of own progress.
- Contributing to ongoing development of the software development team’s processes, procedures and best practices.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
Key Skills :
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to work productively in a team.
- Updates and modifies computer programs to improve efficiency.
- Performs work of high difficulty in designing, writing, editing, modifying, and debugging computer programs.
- Demonstrated ability to use standard computing tools: Word processor, spreadsheet, browser, email, and file compression software.
- Overall knowledge of the computing environment at large, e.g. typical uses and user populations of operating systems, communications protocols, hardware platforms, etc.
Supervisory Responsibilities :
- Assisting/Supervising Junior Programmers during their project training and initial work within the development team.
Qualifications Required :
- Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications or Post Graduates in Computer Science / Computer Applications.
- Solid understanding of basic algorithms and data structures is absolutely essential.
- Experience with working with Dojo.
- Ability to write stored procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyse the SQLData is required.
- HRIS system and application knowledge.
Source : Adp Careers
[button color=”pink” size=”medium” link=”http://jobs.adp.com/job/application-developer-57347028?SID=1011&rb=” icon=”” target=”true”]Apply Now[/button]
[button color=”violet” size=”medium” link=”http://www.facebook.com/freshershangout” icon=”” target=”true”]Follow Us on Facebook[/button]