Aeronautical Development Agency, (ADA), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, entrusted with the task of Design and Development of the Light Combat Aircraft (LCA – Tejas) for Indian Air force and Indian Navy. ADA is in need of bright, young and energetic engineers for Project Fellowship as Project Assistants.
Quick Intro About Fellowship/Job
|Company Name||Aeronautical Development Agency|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Expected Vacancies for Fellowship||24|
|Tenure||Initially for two years, extendable as per rules and/or requirement of the project.|
|Stipend||₹ 25,000-Pm plus HRA as per rule|
|Last Date to Apply||10 Jan 2018|
Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) Recruitment 2018, Project Assistant, Fellowship, 24 Vacancies, BE/B.Tech-Last Date: 10th January 2018
First Class B.E. / B.Tech / Equivalent (Electronics & Communication Engg/ Computer Science Engg/ Metallurgical Engg) with minimum 60% Marks or 6.75 CGPA and a valid GATE score (2016 / 2017)
Click here for registration online (Mandatory)
Opening date: 26th December 2017, 10:00 Hrs
Closing date: 10th January 2018, 17:00 Hrs
General Information for the post of Project Assistant
- Candidates should have completed the respective degree (Graduate/ Equivalent) and should be in possession of valid GATE score of 2016/2017.
- Candidates appearing for their final year/semester examination of respective degree are also eligible to apply if they have valid GATE score.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview to be conducted as per the requirement of ADA, in Bangalore.
- Interview call letters for shortlisted candidates will be forwarded by e-mail, SMS, and Phone (if required) only.
How to apply
- Candidates are requested to apply only online. For registration click here www.ada.gov.in
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number which should be quoted for future reference.
- Registration is kept open from 26th December 2017 to 10th January 2018 , till 17:00 PM.
- The candidates must submit the online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date. Print out of the application will be required to be submitted at the time of interview.
- The candidates are required to upload the following documents compulsorily.
- Scanned photo of size 110Wx140H pix (Image JPG) (file size should not exceed 30KB)
- Scanned legible copies of Degree Certificate/ Marks card PDF file and the file size should not exceed 2MB.
- Scanned legible copies of GATE score card PDF file and the file size should not exceed 1 MB.
|Apply Link||Apply Here|
Follow us for more Job Updates:
|Follow Facebook Page||Join Facebook Group||Join Whatsapp Group|