AP PGECET 2017 Notification : AP PGECET is abbreviated as Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Test. It is a well known entrance examination conducted for students of andhra pradesh who are willing to pursue post graduation in Engineering and Pharmacy streams (M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm/Ph-B/Pharm-D) courses in Universities and affiliated colleges across the Andhra pradesh state. Students who ever completed their under graduation successfully in following courses B.Tech/B.E/B.pharmacy can apply for AP PGECET 2017 ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. This following updated post will gives you all latest information about Ap PGECET 2017 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Fee, Exam Dates, Admit card & Hall Ticket, Results, Counselling.
AP PGECET 2017 Examination Details
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is a AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Post Graduation Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for AP PGECET – 2017 can submit application form.
AP PGECET 2017 Examination Application Form, Fees
- Application process is purely online, No offline submissions will be accepted.
- Candidates who are interested to apply for AP PGECET 2017 can register and proceed to submit application.
- The application/ registration fee for the test is Rs. 600/- (Rs 300/- in case of SC/ST).
- Students who wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
- The Registration fee may be paid at any AP online center or through payment gateway (credit/debit card & net banking).
Looking for Jobs ???? Latest Get Registered and Notify About Tech Mahindra Opportunites
Ap PGECET 2017 Important Dates Or Prospectus
|Notification release||First week of March 2017 (Predicted : 03.03.2017)|
|Commencement of Application Submissions||Second week of March 2017 (Predicted : 06.03.2017)|
|Submisison of Application form Without Late Fee||Fourth week of April 2017 (Predicted : 25.04.2017)|
|Last Date of Submitting Application with Late Fee||Fourth week of May 2017 (Predicted : 21.05.2017)|
|Downloading Hall tickets, Admit cards||Fourth week of May 2017 (Predicted : 19.05.2017 To 21.05.2017 )|
|Ap PGECET 2017 Examination Date||Fourth week of May 2017 (Predicted : 25.05.2016 To 27.05.2016)|
|Declaration of Results||First Week of June 2017 (Predicted : 10.06.2016)|
AP PGECET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
1. The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. The Candidate should be resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
3. The Candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements.
4. For Engineering courses :
- General Category students should obtain at least 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Reserved category (SC & ST) students should obtain 45%.
5. For Pharmacy Courses :
- General Category students should obtain at least 55% marks in qualifying examination.
- Reserved category (SC & ST) students should obtain 40%.
6. Candidates who appeared for Gate 2017 Examination and holding Qualified Rank Card can skip examination.
7. Separate Notification will be issued for admission based on GATE/GPAT Score
Capgemini company will notify you about Capgemini Job Openings-Register Here to get updates
Regional Exam Centers Of AP PGECET 2017 :
AP PGECET 2017 EXAMINATION is conducted at six regional centers across the state.
Ap PGECET 2017 Examination Pattern
Test will be of 120 multiple choice objective type questions, carrying one mark for each question. Examination will be of two hours duration. Morning session commences at 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon Afternoon session commences at 2.00PM to 4.00 PM.
Ap PGECET 2017 HallTickets and Admit Cards
Download PGECET halltickets or admit cards from the official website www.appgecet.org in the last week of may.
Ap PGECET 2017 Examination Results
Candidates who have appeared for APPGECET 2017 Examination can download or view their results on official pgecet page on the specified date most expected date in first week of june 2017. Stay tuned here for more exact and latest information.
AP PGECET Counselling 2017
All PGECET Examination qualified candidates are eligible to participate in AP PGECET 2017 Counselling process. Expected date of counselling would be in the month of august. Candidates can apply online for the counselling and Seat allotment online.
How to Apply for AP PECET 2017 Examination Online
- Visit PGECET Official website and click on the Ap Pgecet application form.
- Firstly, a candidate has to make the payment of application fees.
- Soon after paying candidate will get a transaction ID which is necessary while filling application form.
- Now start filling all the required details like academic and personal details in the form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature carefully.
- Submit the application form and preserve generated registration id.
- Take a print out of your submitted application form for future reference.