The Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh (APTRANSCO) is the electric power transmission company of Andhra Pradesh state in India. APTRANSCO remained as a Single buyer in the state-Purchasing power from various Generators and selling it to DISCOMs in accordance with the terms and conditions of the individual PPAs at Bulk Supply Tariff(BST) rates. Subsequently, in accordance with the Third Transfer Scheme notified by GOAP, APTRANSCO ceased to do power trading and has retained powers of controlling system operations of Power Transmission
APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 details
Job Description: AP TRANSCO Offering job openings for role Assistant Engineers to Electrical and Civil Engineering stream graduates. For more detailed instructions and brochure see below.
AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualifications
- Assistant Engineers/Electrical
- Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis as on 01.03.2017.
- Assistant Engineers/Civil
- Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis as on 01.03.201
AP TRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment Eligibility
- Age Limit
- Shall not be more than 42 years as on 01.03.2017.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of P.H candidates.
APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer detailed Vacancies
|Zonal Region||Asst Engineer(Electrical)||Asst Engineer(Civil)|
APTRANSCO Recruitment Selection Process
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process.
AP Transco Recruitment 2017 details of Written Examination
- Section (A): Questions on core academic curriculum of respective discipline. The syllabus for the written examination is placed at Annexure -I -(70 marks). Refer to Official ApTransco notification.
- Section (B): Questions on analytical aptitude – (30 marks)
APTransco Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Hall Tickets Download
- The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to download the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
APTransco Recruitment 2017 Examination Dates and Centers
- The written examination for recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Elecl., & Civil) will be held on 30.04.2017 at 10 AM to 12 Noon.
- The written examination for recruitment of Assistant Engineer/ Elecl., & Civil will be held at different centers located only in Vijayawada.
Ap Transco Recruitment 2017 Scale Pay, Traning, Place of Posting
- The scale of Pay: Rs. 41155-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-63600
- Training cum Probation: The candidates appointed to the post shall be placed on Training-cum-Probation for a period of 2 years.
- Place of posting: The candidates appointed shall be required to work at the substations of APTRANSCO for a minimum period of 3 years.
How to Apply for Ap Transco Assistant Engineer 2017 Recruitment
- Application Fees: Each applicant must pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty Only) towards Application Processing Fee (Registration fee).
- Examination Fees: Applicants under General category must also pay RS.350/-(Rs.Three hundred and fifty only) towards Examination Fee. (Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH need not pay this fee).
- Mode of Fee Payment: Payment of fee through Payment Gateway (Bill Desk/Atom). Candidates need to visit the payment link on the website and pay the fee.
- Submission of Application: After Payment of fee the applicant has to visit the website http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in and enter the journal number present on payment receipt to submit the details.
APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
Aptransco recruitment 2017 vacancies are breakdown into Local and NoN-Local for further clarification on vacancies and about syllabus to prepare do check out the official notification below. APTransco Recruitment 2017-Assistant Engineer Notification
Important Dates to Remember
- Application And Payment Start Date: 20.03. 2017 .
- Application End Date: 12.04. 2017.
- Payment End Date: 11.04.. 2017
For more latest job updates and career, updates like and follow us on facebook