About The Company: Think & Learn, the company behind the brand BYJU’s, is a niche player in the global Ed-Tech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,’13,’14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award, Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU’s Classes.
Our wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats. The company started with a regular Classroom model and has switched over to a technology-enabled platform making it currently India’s Largest Ed-tech company. Not only has the group of passionate educators created technology platforms in Android an iOS, it has partnered with the biggest names in different industries to create products for Tablets and apps for Android across the world touching close to 8 million students worldwide on our platform.
Quick Intro About Job
|Company Name||Think and Learn (Byjus)|
|Job Role||Business Development Associate|
|Experience||0 to 2 Year|
B.E / B.Tech(All branches)/ Any Graduate with Excellent skills
||06 Jan 2018 to 28 Jan 2018|
|Salary||INR 4 LPA to INR 6 LPA (including fixed and variable components)|
|Last Date to Apply
|Source||Byjus @ AMCAT|
Business Development Associate Openings for B-Tech/B.E/MCA/Any Degree, BYJUS Off-campus Drive 2018 Across India, January 6, 2018, to January 28, 2018
Job Description: Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
- Generating revenue by counseling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS, and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on the proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling on college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with the respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
- Batch: 2015/2016/2017
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
- Courses: B.E / B.Tech(All branches)/ Any Graduate with Excellent skills.
- Desired experience: 0 to 2 Year
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (9 am to 6pm/10am to 7 pm / 11 am to 8 pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as a week off.
- Probation Period: 2 months
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview.
How To Apply:
|Apply Link Via Amcat||Apply Here|
|Direct Apply Link||Apply Here|
Follow us for more Job Updates:
|Follow Facebook Page||Join Facebook Group||Join Whatsapp Group|