Capgemini Company Profile : Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Company Website: www.in.capgemini.com
Apply for Capgemini L1 support – Service Desk B.E/B.Tech or Equivalent March 2017 @ Bangalore
Job Role: L1 support – Service Desk
Experience level: Entry level/Graduate
Education level: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Contract type: Permanent
Job Location: Bangalore.
- Keeps the knowledge base updated and optimized, so that the Service Desk analysts are able to work effectively.
- Ensures knowledge is created, authenticated and approved in accordance with the knowledge management process
- Regular reporting of the knowledge management tool.
- Supporting Service Desk agents by ensuring quality and trainings.
- Ensures high quality of available knowledge, in terms of consistency and technical merit at the same time assure that the available knowledge is fully understandable for all stakeholders – end users, the Service Desk analysts, and support team members.
- Manages the knowledge validation process and update the knowledge base on regular basis. Knowledge Manager provides vast knowledge to the Service Desk and help in developing the knowledge on the Service Desk by identifying required training areas.
- Active support in knowledge transfers, maintaining process documentation including work instructions and procedures, maintaining knowledge sharing web-sites like Talent or Capgemini Wiki; active support of the knowledge transfer process, for knowledge being shifted to the Service Desk.
- Support to designing and re-engineering processes on Service Desks
- Prepare weekly\bi-weekly process updates overview.
- Manages the content of end user facing tools (e.g. Talent, Knowledge base)
Additional Assets :
- Experience in similar role would be an asset.
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written.
- Analytical skills to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details.
- Good IT Knowledge.
- Working knowledge of ITSM and MS Excel .
- Comprehension of ITIL methodology.
- Document administration skills.
- Awareness of service management and knowledge management tools.
NOTE: Only B.Tech/B.E can apply.
- Candidates should have 55% and above in all levels of education.
- Very good communication skills.
- No ME/MTECH/MBA should apply.
- Should have done graduation in Regular course and not.
Contact Person: Sharon Tom.
Reference: Capgemini Recruitments