About Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. DRDO web‐site http://drdo.gov.in
Apply for DRDO Direct Recruitment 2016 For Scientist ‘B’ In DRDO And Scientist/ Engineer ‘B’ in ADA
Company Website: www.rac.gov.in
Advt. No. 120
RAC invites online recruitment applications through RAC website (www.rac.gov.in) for the posts of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO and Scientist/ Engineer ‘B’ in Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) in the pay band PB‐3 (INR. 15600‐39100, grade pay INR. 5400/‐) in specified disciplines and categories.
Post Details: Scientist/ Engineer ‘B’
1) Electronics & Comm. Engg – 40 Posts:
2) Mechanical Engg – 35 Posts
3) Computer Science & Engg. – 26 Posts
4) Mathematics – 07 Post
5) Electrical Engg. – 10 Post
6) Physics – 06 Posts
7) Aeronautical Engg. – 05 Post
8) Chemical Engg. – 09 Posts
9) Chemistry – 05 Posts
10) Textile Engg. – 02 Posts
11) Civil Engg. – 08 Posts
12) Material Science & Engg./ Metallurgical Engg. – 01 Post
Essential Qualification : At least First Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg from a recognized university or equivalent
Age: 28 years
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Pune or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO from May 2016 onwards tentatively. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter along with date/ venue of personal interview and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Service or in Govt. owned organisations will be required to produce “NOC” from their respective Department/Employer at the time of interview failing which candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
FEES & MODE OF PAYMENT:
General/OBC candidates are required to pay a non‐refundable non‐transferable application fees of Rs.100/‐ (Rs. Hundred only) payable online only.However there is no application fees for SC/ST /PWD and women candidates.
Training: All selected Scientists ‘B’ for DRDO may be required to initially undergo Post Induction Training.
Official DRDO Notification: Click Here
- Online submission starts on : 20 March 2016 at 17:00 Hrs (IST)
- Online submission closes on : 10 April 2016 at 17:00 Hrs (IST)
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://rac.gov.in/” icon=”” target=”true”]Apply Now[/button]
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”http://www.facebook.com/fresherhangout” icon=”” target=”true”]Follow Us on Facebook[/button]