About The Company :
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives. Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Company Name : Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Company Website : www.hpe.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : IT Developer / Engineer
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2014 & 2015 Batch.
- Degree : BE / BTech / MCA
- Specialization : Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Science / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics & Communication.
- Percentage Criteria : Minimum 60% in 10th , 12th and UG/PG.
- No standing arrears as on date of applying.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like Sql Server/ Oracle. Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
- Involved in the full software development lifecycle and Testing.
- Gather and analyze business requirements.
- Design and implement features and platform components from requirements.
- Execute unit and integrated tests of applications.
- Document the development of code changes and write technical reports.
- Maintain applications, infrastructure, and information systems, and perform troubleshooting and debugging tasks.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Design new algorithms to automate business processes.
- Desired Skills:
- Software programming knowledge of and/or experience with one or more of the following: Java, Java Script, .Net.
- Application development knowledge of and/or experience with databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and experience with Linux shell script and Windows programming.
- Test engineering knowledge of and/or experience with QTP and/or LoadRunner testing tools Prior internship experience.
- Leadership experience at university.
- Basic knowledge of mobile device development, application solution delivery, ERP (such as SAP), business intelligence, and testing service solutions.
- Basic knowledge of web development tools.
- Familiar with cloud application deployment methods.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
As an IT Developer/Engineer you will join an industry-leading organization and get engaged in the full lifecycle development of business applications and/or information systems solutions for internal Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) customers. You will have the opportunity to work with a global engineering team on analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new programs, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems. Aligning with HPE’s technical career path, HPE offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in engineering, IT, and services.
For Official Link: Click Here
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”http://www.facebook.com/freshershangout” icon=”” target=”true”]Follow Us on Facebook[/button]