About Company: HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (HPCL) is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna status and a Forbes 2000 Company. It ranked at 384 in Fortune Global 500 list and 48 in the list of Platts Top 250 Global Energy Companies in the year 2016. Our mission is to become a fully integrated company in the hydrocarbons sector of exploration and production, refining and marketing; focusing on enhancement of productivity, quality, and profitability.HPCL has vast market network HPCL’s consists of 13 Zonal offices in major cities and 106 Regional Offices.
Quick Intro About Job
|Company Name||HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED|
|Job Position||Officers Grade A|
||Basic pay scale of Rs 60,000/- – 1,80,000/- PM|
|Job Location||Across India|
| Last date to Apply
||February 12, 2018|
|Company Website||HPCL Website|
|Source||Careers @ HPCL|
Important Dates of HPCL Recruitment 2018
- Commencement of Online Application: January 12th, 2018
- Last date of receiving Online Application: February 12th, 2018
- Announcement of Gate 2018 Results: March 17th, 2018
The Gate marks for the year only will be considered for this recruitment process.
- Chemical: Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical.
- Mechanical: Mechanical, Mechanical & Production.
- Electronics and Tele Communication: Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Applied Electronics.
- Instrumentation: Insrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Instrumentation & Process Control.
- Electrical: Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
- Civil: Civil
Cleared Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in above-mentioned disciplines.
- Aggregate Marks
UR, OBCNC: Minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations.
SC, ST, PWD: Minimum 50% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations.
- UR: Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2018 i.e. candidates born on or after 30-06-1993.
- SC, ST, OBCNC, PWD: Age relaxation for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply.
Shortlisting and Placements
- The Gate marks for the year 2018 only will be considered for this recruitment process.
- A candidate can apply to one discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one discipline will not be allowed to sit for both roles.
- On the basis of valid GATE 2018 marks, qualified candidates will be called for further selection process in a predetermined ratio in the order of the category-wise discipline-wise merit list.
- The Selection process would include Group Task/Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview.
- Merit List of successful candidates will be drawn basis 85% weightage to GATE 2018 marks and 15% to Group Discussion/Task and/or Personal Interview.
- Step 1: Apply on HPCL Website with Gate registration number from 12th January 2018 to 12th February 2018.
- Step 2: Complete and submit the application form to receive 12 digit Application Number.
- Step 3: Application fees to be paid (ST/ST/PWD candidates exempted)
- Payment Options: SBI Challan, Debit /Credit Card
- Debit Cards: Rs 236
- Credit Cards: Rs 271
- Bank Voucher: Rs 271
Apply Last Date
- Last Date to apply HPCL Recruitment 2018: 12th February 2018
|Apply Link||Apply Here|
Follow us for more Job Updates:
|Follow Facebook Page||Join Facebook Group||Join Whatsapp Group|