About The Company
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com/in/en
IBM offering Project Trainee for Freshers (B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA) On Mar 2016 @ Hyderabad
|Salary||Not Mentioned/ Best in Industry|
|Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA & MCA|
|Job Role||Project Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
- B.Tech’s, M.Tech’s, BCA & MCA 2016 Batch. CGPA, 6.5 or 65% and above.
Fin & Admin Business Analyst, Individual will be working for GRNI Project where he/ she will be responsible for clearing the un-utilized purchase receipt from system. Person will also be responsible for indexing or processing of invoices in ERP, handling queries through emails/calls from vendors, Query Handling etc.
- You will be involved in cleansing of un-utilized receipts.
- Invoice receipt, verification and processing of invoice received while following on un-cleared receipts
- Identify and resolve exceptions.
- Vendor statement reconciliation.
- Query handling through calls and E mail follow ups.
- You will be responsible for clearing the un-utilized receipts.
- Responsible for the accurate processing of accounting transactions and all related tasks to achieve the agreed business goals.
- Ensure the delivery of a high quality, customer-focused service to external clients.
- You will be required to focus on business controls and process improvements associated with their desk assignments.
- Responsible to understand the GL accounts for which they are assigned including the ability to control the activity, research variances, and resolve issues as they arise.
- Preferable- Exposure to Accounts Payable/ Knowledge in invoice processing / Invoice Reconciliation AP Query resolution
- Proven analytical skills in getting solution
- Accuracy oriented
- Proven communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Information ordering
- Ability to meet deadlines