IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction-Global Technology Services (GTS) brings together all of IBM’s worldwide service delivery capabilities for Strategic Outsourcing with strong local and regional management teams supported by a set of key global competencies.
IBM Off Campus drive scheduled for role of System Service Representative. The Detailed eligibility Criteria and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Sysyem Service Representative|
|Batch||2015 & 2016|
|Venue Date||3 April 2017|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||22 March 2017|
- Degree: BE/B.Tech with a minimum of 60% or 6.0 CGPA in their highest education.
- Year of Passing: 2015 and 2016 pass out students
- Branches Eligible : Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electrical / Instrumentation & Control
- Location of joining: Based on business requirement the posting can be in any location within India
- Additional Information: 24*7 environment. Should be willing to work in Night shift.
Roles & Responsibilities
- This role is an individual contributor responsible for on-site installation, maintenance and repair of IBM and multi-vendor systems and components, including hardware, networking products, software and operating systems.
- They are the primary technical interface to customers for the coordination of hardware and/or software support and delivery of technical services as required by the customer.
- They are accountable to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with service delivery, technical support and operational services for the customer account(s).
- When critical situations occur, they are the IBM technical interface to customers and manage the situation until the problem is fixed.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (Original & photocopies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC Marksheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs
- Hard copy of Invitation mail received from company.
Date & Time : Date:20-03-2017 Reporting Time 9 am
Venue Details: Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R),
How to Apply IBM Off Campus Drive?
- Note : 24*7 environment. Should be willing to work in Night shift
- The drive is only for Maharashtra region students.
For more Latest Updates on Jobs and Career Like and join us @ Facebook