About The Company: (iGATE a part of Capgemini )Capgemini in India is over 50,000 people strong across 9 cities (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata and Chennai – Trichy and Salem). A pioneer in the IT industry, Capgemini has over 45 years of global expertise collaborating with leading corporations and now brings the Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing experience to India.With dedicated teams to service the local markets, Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.
Apply for IGATE Capgemini Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.TECH 2015 Graduates on March 2016
Role : Software Engineer/ Programmer
Hiring Batch : 2015 Pass-out
Years of Experience : 0 – 6 years
Job Location : Pune/ Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Chennai
- Candidates who wish to participate MUST meet the following criteria:
- Graduated in the year 2015.
- Should not have appeared for selection process of Cap Gemini group (including IGATE Global solutions)in past 6 months
- Should have 60% and above in academics; 10th , 12th and graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters in graduation)
- Only 1 year gap is allowed after 12th Std (10th in 2008 or 2009, 12th in 2010,2011 or Diploma in 2012 and Graduation in 2015).
- Should be open to relocate to any location (Pune / Mumbai / Bangalore / Chennai), work on any technology and flexible to work in shifts (where and when required).
- Must have good English written / verbal communication skills ONLY candidates belonging to the following streams can apply.
- BE / BTech in Circuit Branches only
- Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Information Science / Information Technology / Electrical are only eligible
- PS : Civil / Mechanical / Industrial / Production / Instrumentation are not eligible for this process.
- Please note that in order to participate in the event it is mandatory to register on our campus portal.
- Only eligible students are requested to register on our career portal.
- Selected Candidates should be ready to join Cap Gemini on May 5th 2016 at any one of the location: Pune /Mumbai / Bangalore / Chennai.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter shortly for selection process with Applicant ID, reporting time, photocopies of mandatory documents to be carried and venue details.
- Selected candidates will undergo an extensive training program in a technology / platform.
- Selected candidates may be asked to work out of any of our group offices / client locations.
- Candidates may be required to work in shifts, as and when required.
- Selected candidates will have to execute 2 years’ Service Agreement / Deed of Indemnity applicable from day of joining.
- Applicant ID email along with venue detail communicated on your registered email ID.
- One updated copy of resume.
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and 5 semesters of graduation.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Original and a photocopy of any of the following VALID Photo Identification: Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID card / Aadhaar Card / Pan Card.
- Black or Blue Ball point pen BE / BTech.
- The Student registration process on our website is on and the last date of registration is 18th March 2016@ 3 PM.
- Please note that Students MUST REGISTER before this date and time in order to participate in the event.
- Post this date and time, the website will not be available for registration.
- Capgemini will communicate the Applicant ID (App ID) to all the Students on 23rd March 2016.
- All the Students must bring this to the Venue on date of event.
Event Date: April 3rd 2016 (Sunday)
Event Venue : Navi Mumbai.
Last Date to Register: 18th March 2016
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://my.monsterindia.com/create_account.html?from=Enggwave_Aggregator&spl=IN_Enggwave_Aggregator&WT.mc_n=olm_sk_IN_Enggwave_Aggregator&gd=1&job=18385691&action=apply” icon=”” target=”true”]Apply Now[/button]
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”https://www.facebook.com/freshershangout” icon=”” target=”false”]Follow Us on Facebook[/button]