About IITBBS: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) inheriting the IIT, The Institute strives to offer the best engineering education with unmatched novelties in the curriculum. Within a short span of incipience, IITBBS has made rapid strides towards becoming one of the elite technology institutes of India spurred by sustained creation of knowledge and innovation, through high-quality R&D activities and commitment to holistic education. Students get exposed to a wide variety of activities through societies and clubs, involving liberal arts, design, dramatics, robotics, music, dance, and sports, instilling them with social awareness, a spirit of innovation, entrepreneurship, and thirst for discovery.
Quick Intro About IIT Bhubaneswar Summer Internship 2020 – Recruitment
|Company Name||IIT Bhubaneswar – IITBBS|
|Offering||Summer Internship 2020
|Qualification||Under Graduation/Post Graduation
||Pursuing Final Year
|Internship Location||IIT Bhubaneswar|
|Last Date to Apply
||10th April, 2020|
Here we covered all the information of IIT Bhubaneswar Summer Internship 2020 i.e Application Form, Eligibility, Application Fees, Salary & Stipend, Duration, Results. All the Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to go through the prospectus and proceed for applying.
About IIT Bhubaneswar IITBBS Summer Internship 2020 Notification
IIT Bhubaneshwar Offers Internship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in the fields related to the School of Basic Sciences, Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences, Electrical Sciences, Infrastructure, Mechanical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management, and Minerals, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering. The students registered for a degree in a government-funded technical institution and the students referred by various academies, desirous to carry out Internships or to avail laboratory/other academic facilities/short-term training at IIT Bhubaneswar in the fields may apply for the IITBBS Summer Internship Programme.
Eligibility Criteria of IIT Bhubaneswar Summer Internship 2020
- Students possessing graduation degree and are in the pre-final year of post-graduation.
- The Intern shall be a regular student of the university/institution.
- The internship program is open to Indian citizens only.
Duration of Internship
Tenure: Not below three weeks and not exceeding eight weeks during Summer Vacations of IIT Bhubaneswar (Summer Vacation of the Institute: 01.05.2020 to 15.07.2020
IIT Bhubaneshwar Summer Internship Details
- After selection, a hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents signed by the student should be submitted at the time of joining the internship in the respective Schools of the Institute.
- The students selected for the internship may be provided hostel accommodation, if available, on payment of appropriate fees.
- On completion of the internship, the student has to submit a report of the work and a “Training Completion Certificate” will be issued to the student.
- No grades will be awarded by IIT Bhubaneswar for the work carried out under this ambit.
How to Apply for IIT Bhubaneshwar Summer Internship 2020
- Interested students may submit their applications online starting from the date 5th March 2020 till 10th April 2020 at 12:00 Midnight.
- Students are required to fill in all the fields in the application form with specific and valid data.
- After submission of your application at this portal, you can use your registered Email ID and Password to login at the IIT Bhubaneswar Internship Programme Portal at http://webapps.iitbbs.ac.in/summer_internship-application/
- The portal will enable you to print the application form and view the status of the application.
- After the successful submission of your application online, your application number will be displayed.
- Please make a note of the same and include this number in all future communications.
- After online submission, print a hard-copy of the completed application form (the online portal will allow you to print after successful electronic submission of your application).
- Attach all relevant enclosures and submit the application packet to the respective Office of the Schools at the time of joining (if selected for the internship program).
- Please check the status of your application at regular intervals for an update.
- Selected Students will be informed by Email, SMS, etc.
IIT Bhubaneswar Summer Internship 2020 Notification, Application Form
|Notification, Apply Here