India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019: India Post Office released 5476 Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts recruitment notification for 10th Standard Pass/Matriculation/SSC Pass in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Chhattisgarh states. All the eligible aspirants can apply online through appost.in. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Quick Intro About India Postal Circle GDS Notification 2019
Organization : India Postal Office (IPO) Job Role : Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Number of vacancies : 5476 posts Regions : Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Chhattisgarh Registration Starts Date : 15th October 2019 Last date for registration : 14th November 2019 Application starting date : 22nd October 2019 Application Closing date : 21st November 2019 Mode of Application : Online Official portal : http://www.appost.in/
Apply for India Postal Gram Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2019, Regions, Eligibility, Vacancies, Application Process, Selection Process
Current Job Profiles under GDS Recruitment in India Post Office 2019
- BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
- ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
- DAK SEVAK
Gram Dak Sevak 2019 Recruitment Vacancies
|Region or State
||No. of Vacancies|
Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA)
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS.
|Sl.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Chattisgarh Postal GDS 2019 Recruitment
- Educational Qualification
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English.
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Andhra Pradesh : Telugu
- Telangana : Telugu
- Chattisgarh : Hindi
- Basic Computer Training
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS must furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute.
- Basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level
- Knowledge of Cycling
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
- Age Limit Criteria
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 15.10.2019.
- Relaxation of Upper age limit for different categories are as follows.
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) : 3 Years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) : No realaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) : 10 Years
- Combination of PWD and Classes is allowed.
Note: There are additional requirements for BPM and ABPM please refer to Official Notification.
Selection Process for IPO, AP GDS Recruiment
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
How to Apply for India Post Office Gram Daka Sevak Recruitment 2019
- Apply Mode: Applications will be received online only.
- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gds online.
- The application for online registration will be commences on 15.10.2019 and ends on 14.11.2019.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an Registration Number.
- Post registration candidates need to upload all the required details, documents and pay application fees/intimation charges for processing of application.
- Needed Documents for Uploading
- SSC Marks Memo
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
Details of Application Fees
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- All Women candidates, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates, Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST) are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Pay Application Fees for GDS Recruitment 2019
- The applicant can pay the fee through online mode of payment using link provided on website.
- The applicant can also pay the fee offline on any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India.
|IPO GDS 2019 Notification
|Apply Link||Apply Here|
Follow us for more Job Updates:
|Follow Facebook Page||Join Facebook Group||Join Whatsapp Group|