About Company :
Intel’s Offering Technical Intern for Freshers (B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA) On Mar 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Graduate Intern Technical|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
Intel India has set up Intel India Maker Lab, a unique innovation Lab in its Bengaluru campus. The Lab aims to accelerate hardware design innovation by boosting product innovation and enhance maker capability for innovators and startups in India. The Intel India Maker Lab provides the infrastructure, development kits, reference boards, hardware and software tools, in addition to mentoring and business connection for local Indian entrepreneurs and innovators to develop and test their ideas leading to products and solutions using this unique Lab. Intel India would work closely with India’s startup ecosystem including Central/State Government incubation initiatives, academic institution-led incubators, corporate as well as commercial accelerators to complement their efforts for better and faster cycle of product realization. The intern would be part of the Intel India Maker Lab and assist in one or more of the below listed responsibilities. Implement the framework that would be established for smooth operation of the maker lab to support execution of innovative ideas that are taken up as part of the Maker Lab.
- Overall planning of the Maker Lab activities
- Setting up effective communication mechanism using internal social networking platforms
- Project Management framework for execution of the innovative ideas
- Support running the Maker Lab
- Use of Intel Development kits, tools & other testing/debugging equipment
- Use of third party add on modules, sensors and other peripherals
- Assist in executing select specific innovative ideas that are being developed as part of the Maker Lab initiative.
- Understanding specific innovative idea/initiative assigned
- Supporting the development/testing of the implementation.
Hurry Up!!!!!!!!!! Software Developer, UI/UX developer Openings @ RazorThink Technologies
Eligibility & Qualification :
- It should possess Engineering/Technology in Computer Science/Engineering
- Understanding of embedded hardware & software
- Familiarity with Arduino development kits such as Intel Galileo, Intel Edison
- Working Knowledge of Embedded Linux & Android
- Ability to learn and use or familiarity with test & measurement equipment for hardware testing/debugging
- Good communication and ability to interact with people for collaborative team.
Source : Intel’s Talent Network
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/LIoH0?src=JB-10400″ icon=”” target=”true”]Apply Now[/button]
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.facebook.com/freshershangout” icon=”” target=”true”]Follow Us On Facebook[/button]