Here in this article, I am going to share about Just A Minute Round ie What is the importance of jam in interviews, How to Handle Jam, How to decide a Just A Minute topics, How to start and end jam session in an interview. Before going into main topic Tips to Crack the Jam Round and Best JAM topics for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MBA/MCA Graduates. Let’s look at some key points to understand about JUST A MINUTE SESSION
What Is Just A Minute (JAM) Round
Firstly, let us know what is JAM Round or Session. Just a minute round is a session where the person should select a topic and speak about it just for one minute. In most cases, the interviewer decides the topic and the job seeker should speak in general where in some cases candidates have an option to choose a JAM Topics to speak.
It is observed that many job seekers or candidates are afraid of JAM Session because they don’t know how to start and end just a minute session and what are the points to be discussed in one minute. Here you can find information about How to Clear Just a Minute round in interview session and tips to master in JAM round
Why Jam Round is Required And Important?
Jam round is to test your communication skills and confidence. Jam sessions are exclusively conducted by the Hr to filter out the candidates with good communication and speaking skills in JAM Session. This round helps the interviewer to judge the candidates and skills based on various factors like Organizing thoughts flow, Self-Confidence, Communication skills, Speaking and Fluency skills, Creativity, Flow of thoughts, Ability to apply logic, Flow speech, coherence, Sponteniyt and knowledge, Presentation, Time management.
How the JAM Session is conducted?
Generally, the interviewer decides the topics in jam rounds. At Just A Minute round candidate should speak on the given topic without any mistakes and with good communication skills if the interviewer gives a chance to pick the topic then you will have a chance to choose the Jam topics where you can perform well. Selecting the familiar topics will be handy for you in this case.
10 Tips, Rules to Crack Jam Session, Tricks to Clear Jam Round
Below are the basic principles and rules to be followed in just a minute round. These few tips will help you to crack Jam round easier. Candidates belonging to various courses and streams like B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MSC, MCA, BCA, BSC, MBA are required to follow the tips to master the jam session.
- Prepare a few common JAM topics before your interview this helps you to pick the topic easily.
- Try to avoid long sentences.
- Use only simple language don’t go for complex vocabulary.
- Try to avoid mother tongue influence at maximum.
- Don’t try to repeat the thing already presented at any cost.
- Try to share something new and avoid using negative words or sentences that are not important.
- Maintain Eye Contact and Perfect confident body posture.
- Try to use words like However, Definitely, Certainly, wherever possible.
- Avoid words like and But, In-between, etc…
- Don’t speak too loudly be clearly audible to the interviewer.
- The conclusion should end with words like Hence, I Conclude, Overall, Therefore, In brief, etc…
How to Speak in JAM Session Interview, Handle Jam Round, Tips to speak in Just A Minute Round
Here I will let you know How to Speak in Jam Session and Become Master in Just a Minute Round. JAM just a minute round is where everyone gets panicked but knowing the best strategies will make you a Master of Jam Session. A key strategy to master and sound well in Jam Session is to Follow the distinctive flow of the structure. In order to perform well and speak fluently in JAM Session, You should remember three things Introduction, Content, and Conclusion in the structure. One needs to start with a clear introduction and ends with a strong conclusion. A strong conclusion supporting your statement in content plays a key role in clearing JAM Session. Below are the key points to be concentrated to perform well in JAM round and master in Jam Session.
- Be confident don’t be nervous
- Begin with a thanking note
- Define the topic in simple language.
- Give brief details – Past/Present/Future.
- Speak with a clear and audible voice.
- Avoid Grammatically Errors.
- Conclude with a thanking note
How to Prepare for JAM (Just A Minute Round) Session
JAM topics are the most important ones. Having prior knowledge on the jam topics will make it easier to crack the JAM round or Session. While the preparation for JAM round It is advised to prepare well on burning issues in society, Safety, Current problems facing, Empowerment related topics. Below are the few JAM Topics we have covered which might be handy for you. If you had given your interview and waiting for the Offer Letter, Here are some tips and points to be considered while accepting the offer letter.
Top 20 Evergreen Alltime JAM Topics For Interview
- Illiteracy In India
- Corruption In India and Related
- Education System In India
- Women Empowerment.
- Role Of Women in Society
- Child Labor
- Women Saftey
- Indian Cinemas
- Smoking is Injurious to Health
- Social Media and Its Impacts
- Team Work
- Leader Ship Qualities
- Impact of Startup
- Global Warming
- Social Networking Sites
- Role Of Computers
- Favorite Color
- Favorite Movie
- Role Model
- Education Stress on Students
- Digital Media Market vs Traditional Market
Trending JAM Topics 2020 for B.Tech/B.E/MBA/MCA Students
- Corona Virus
- Disha Case – Do Women are Safe In Society ???
- Android vs iOS.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Impact of Social Media on Relationships.
- Government Schools Vs Private Schools.
- Education In India.
- Merits and Demerits of CO-Education.
- Government Job Vs Private Job
- Government Hospitals Vs Private Hospitals
- Online Shopping vs Traditional Shopping
- Impact of Cinemas on Youth
- Impact of Social Media Apps.
This is all about JAM Sessions, Just A Minute round tips and tricks to master, Do’s and Don’ts in JAM Round, and finally What are the best topics for a Just a Minute session And latest Jam Topics 2020 for all the aspirants. It is advised to follow the current affairs for the latest and best JAM topics in the Interview.