Mindtree is a USD600 million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries. We deliver amazing results: Helping 150 million passengers fly safely. Improving security and performance for one of the world’s largest e-commerce stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for one billion consumers.Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] delivers technology services and accelerates growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions. We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries. For more information on Campus careers at Mindtree, click here.
Quick Intro About Job
|Company Name||Mind Tree Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
||07 Jan 2018|
||Jobs in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Bhubaneswar
|Last Date to Apply
||3 Jan 2018|
|Source||Mind Tree @ Elitmus|
Software Engineer Openings for B-Tech/B.E/MCA, MindTree Off campus Drive at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Chennai on January 7 2018
Job Description / Details :
- Mindtree has a vision on the Mindtree Technical Specialist program. Mindtree welcomes campus Minds who have a passion for computer programming, technology and who intend to build a career for themselves as technologists in Software Application Technologies.
- Candidates selected under this program will get exposure to work in chosen large and complex transformational customer engagements.
- Exposure to technical areas in those programs will help them acquire special capabilities to enable them to become Tech Leads and assume technical specialist roles in an accelerated mode.
- Candidates will have opportunity to work in advanced technology areas thereby acquiring requisite skills to aspire becoming a Technical Architect and would be part of the prestigious Central Architecture Group at Mindtree.
Eligibility and Requirements to Apply for Mindtree Off-campus 2018 Drive
- 2017 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation) OR MCA
- Good academics (65% and above in Xth/ XIIth and Graduation / PG aggregate)
- Good pH score
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
Apply mode: Online
- Selected candidates would have a differentiated training program at our Global Learning Centre located in Bhubaneswar.
- For More Details about Job notification please visit Mindtree Off-Campus Jobs on Elitmus.
For More Latest Job Updates in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi(Noida), Pune follow our FreshersHangout Page and Group