About SAP Labs Company: As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Company Website: www.sap.com/india
Job announcement: SAP Labs Recruitment 2018 for IT Technology Associate Consultant Post, Candidates belonging to BE/ B.Tech/ BBA/ MBA Freshers 2017 Batch and 2015, 2016 batch with 2 Years Experience in Regualated Environment are eligible.
Position: IT Technology Associate Consultant
Salary: Not Mentioned
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Job Expections And Role
- Creation of Qualification Plans and Reports and circulation for signatures.
- Review of Installation Qualification and other GxP related documentation.
- Allocation and tracking of open deviations.
- Support creation of GxP documents and related tasks during GxP system provisioning.
- Creation and circulation of GxP System Decommissioning documentation.
- Support of Periodic Reviews.
- Audit support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer or Natural Science required from an accredited university, MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
- ITIL foundation certification is required / highly beneficial.
- Advanced Knowledge about GxP.
- Basic knowledge in ITIL / ITSM processes (e.g. Change Management, Problem Management).
- Advanced communication and documentation skills.
- Creative, reliable and strong focus on quality.
- Languages required: English fluent
- Expertise with cloud provider, hosting provider or managed services providers is highly valued.
- Experience in HANA or Suite on HANA applications will be of advantage.
- Expertise of working in multi-national teams and project environment.
- 0-2 years working experience in a regulated environment.
- SAP product experience of 0 to 2 years in a similar function with focus on processes and IT operations.
- Fluent in English is a MUST, any other language is an asset.
|Apply Link||Apply Here|