About Company : Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a global leader in IT services,B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A/M.SC/M.S digital and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers. TCS has been recognized by Brand Finance as one of the Big 4 Global IT Services Brands. Our continued industry-leading growth is a testament to the certainty our clients experience every day.
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services Ltd|
|Job Position||Associate System Engineer|
||Best in Industry|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/M.CA/M.SC|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Event date||January 2018|
|Source||Careers @ TCS|
Apply or Register for TCS Off Campus Drive 2018, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.C.A/M.SC Freshers 2017 Batch Across India
Job Description: TCS is hiring engineers from the batch of 2017 for joining from 1st March 2018 Onwards.
- Year of Graduation: 2017
Eligible Courses and Disciplines:
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines
- Information Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Network Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Statistics & Informatics
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
- M.SC in Information technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering
Course Type: Only Full time courses will be considered.
Marks Criteria: Minimum aggregate marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable).
Age Criteria: Candidates should be Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
Experience: Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience will not be permitted to participate in the TCS Selection process.
Registration and Application
How to Apply for the TCS Recruitment Drive 2018 for Engineers?
- Step 1: Registration
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
- Click “Register Now”
- Click “IT”
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit
- Note your Reference ID and Password
- Step 2: Application
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID/Registered Email Id and Password
- Click “Application Form” on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.
- Successful completion of the Registration and Application form
Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2018
- After login to TCS Next Step portal Click on the ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive’.
Apply Last Date and Test Date
- Last Date to apply for the Off Campus Drive: 21st January 2018 @ 23:59 hrs.
- Date of Test: To be announced shortly.
|Apply Link||Apply Here|
Follow us for more Job Updates:
|Follow Facebook Page||Join Facebook Group||Join Whatsapp Group|