About company : Trigent is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development business. For nearly 20 years we have helped hundreds of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long term relationships with Trigent. Our hybrid engagement model is designed to leverage the best of US and India so that our customers are the ultimate beneficiaries. Our track record speaks of our success;having developed more than 100 products many of which are deployed in record time in both large and small companies. We work with the same care and diligence to make each of our engagement a success, one at a time, small or large.
Quick Intro About Job
|Company Name||Trigent It Outsourcing|
|Job Position||Support Engineer L1|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||16 March 2017|
|Event Date||17 march 2017|
Apply For Trigent Off-Campus Drive 2017 – L1 Support Engineer Openings
Job Description : L1 Support Engineer, within our IT Infrastructure business for the first level of Troubleshooting on systems, applications, network etc. Selected candidates would be trained and will work in a front end client facing role and would to be the first point of contact for any IT related issues Laptop/ Desktop/ Printers, Operating System and Network connectivity etc.
Opening Profile : IT Support Engineer
Responsibilities: IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements
Expected Salary : 2.22 LPA (22 to 25k take home salary inclusive of all night shift allowances)
Work Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, and Kolkata.
Date of Joining: Immediate.
- BE / B.Tech, M.Tech (any stream) from 2014, 2015, and 2016 passed out batches.
- Should have cleared all semester exams (no backlogs)
- BCA / B.Sc. (IT/CS) / MCA / BBM,BA,BCOM candidates with excellent computer and academic background can also apply.
- No Percentage Criteria.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support
Knowledge and Skills:
- Decent knowledge related to Operating System, Hardware, Networking, etc.
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (9X, NT, 2000, XP)
- Microsoft Office
- Network Connectivity
- Printers and print Services
- E-Mail and Internet mail
- Familiar with Lotus Notes and MS Outlook email clients
- Service Desk Management (SDM)
- Excellent communication skills, with neutral accent.
- Voice based Support.
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquette.
- Technical certification like A+, Network +, Security +, CCNA, MCP, MCSP etc.
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Face to Face Technical Round.
- Voice and Accent Round (V&A)
Interview Date/Time/Venue :
Date : Monday to Friday- Till 17th March’17
Time : 10 am to 4 pm
Venue : Trigent Software Ltd, #49, 2nd Floor, East wing, Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road, Bangalore
Please Note :
- Employee need to work in rotational shifts- 24×7 Support, shifts based on roster. This means role requires working in US / Night shifts and weekends and on national holidays.
- Shift duration : 10 Hours (9 hours of work + 1 hour of break)
- We follow 5 day work a week, however weekend off may not always be on Saturday & Sundays and may fall on other week days based on roster.
Reference : Monster College