TS Eamcet 2017 Notification: TS EAMCET abbreviated as Telangana State Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test. It is the common state level entrance examination conducted by Telangana state. It is conducted in the month of may 2017 by JNTUH for admissions into Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Veterinary, Agriculture Sciences courses offered by both Govt and Private colleges across Telangana state. Most of the students and colleges in Telangana considered TS EAMCET 2017 entrance examination as of their primary choice or opportunity to secure seats in reputed government and best private colleges in Telangana. Every year there are a large number of students appear for Eamcet test.
TS Eamcet 2017 Notification and Important Dates:
|Notification release||Last week of Feb 2017 or First week of March 2017|
|Commencement of Application Submissions||Last week of February 2017|
|Submission of Application form Without Late Fee||Last week of March 2017|
|Correction of Submitted Online Application Form||First week of April 2017 or Second week of April 2017
|Last Date of Submitting Application with Late Fee||First week of April 2017|
|Downloading Hall ticket||Fourth week of April 2017|
|Examination Date||First or Second week of May 2017|
|Declaration of Key or Answers for Sets (A, B, C, D)||May 2017|
|Receiving Objections on Preliminary Key||May 2017|
|Declaration of Ranks and Marks||Within 1 Month from the Date of Examination|
Courses Offered By Ts Eamcet 2017 Examination
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electricals and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Diary Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- B.Sc. (Commercial Agricultural & Business Management (CA & BM))
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)/(Horticulture)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry (A.H.)
Eligibility Criteria for Ts Eamcet 2017 Examination:
To seek admission into Telangana engineering and medical colleges through TS Eamcet 2017 Examination you must meet the Eligibility Criteria below specified.
- Applicant must be INDIAN Nationality, Overseas Citizen of India-OCI (Card holder) or a person of Indian Origin (POI).
- Candidate should belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh. Should possess proof as the candidate belongs to Telangana state or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates must have passed their higher secondary education in respective streams PCM (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry) or PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) with minimum percentage of 45 (General
- Category) and Percentage of 40 (Reserved Category).
- Diploma candidates can also apply.
- Candidates applying for B.Tech (Dairy Technology, Ag. Engineering, FST must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2017.
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission for Pharm -D courses.
- There is no upper age limit.
See here for best Engineering Colleges in Telangana & Ap State.
TS Eamcet 2017 Application Form-How to Apply for Telangana Eamcet Examination
If you think you are eligible to take test check out here Ts Eamcet examination application form.
- Candidates must fill out and submit application form through online process only.
Steps for Submitting TS EAMCET 2017 application form:
- Login to TS EAMCET official website and start registering for examination from Feb 2017 to April 2017′.
- Click on Apply Button and read all Instructions carefully.
- Fill all your personal details, qualification, and necessary details in the form and submit it.
- Then a prompt to pay application fees will appear.Applicants can make payment in two modes.
- Select any mode as per your convenience TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva/e-Seva and from payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) mode.
- Take a print out of your application form for future reference.
Application fee specified for engineering aspirants is RS 250/- and RS 250/- for medical and agriculture programs. Candidates having desired to appear for all exams, they need to pay RS 500/- an application.
|For SC/ST candidates||For Others|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs 250||Rs 500|
|E & M (both streams)|
Rs 250Rs 500Rs 500Rs 1000
TS EAMCET 2017 Examination Pattern
TS Eamcet 2017 examination will be conducted on subjects Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry for Engineering Stream and for Pharmacy and Agriculture stream it will be Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
- The question paper will be an objective type with 160 questions which will be conducted in both Telugu and English languages.
- The examination will be an offline test (pen and paper based) which is 3 hours.
- Each question will carry one mark. No negative marks are given for wrong answers.
- The engineering entrance exam will be between 10 AM to 01 PM and agricultural exam will be held between 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
TS Eamcet 2017 Admit Card Download
Soon after the last date to apply for TS eamcet 2017 examination, Board will issue admit card within a month ie Most possibly in the third week of April. Students can download admit cards from the official website.This admits card contains vital information TS eamcet hall ticket number, Examination date, Examination Center etc..
TS Eamcet 2017 Results-Download Ts eamcet 2017 Rank Card
After completion of the examination and finalizing the keys, Board will start value the OMR sheets.
The result of TS EAMCET 2017 examination will be announced in the fourth week of May 2017. You’ll find updated info on this exam from this article.Candidates who appeared for examination can download TS Eamcet 2017 Rank.