Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL – www.uppcl.org is inviting online applications to the recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee against vacancies in Distribution Companies(DISCOMS) viz, Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Poorvanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Kanpur Electric Supply (KESCO) and UP Power Transmission Corporation Ltd (UPPCL). BE/BTech Graduates from departments Electrical and Computer Science graduates are eligible to apply for this post.
Official Website : www.uppcl.org
UPPCL Recruitment 2016 | Openings for Assistant Engineer Trainee in Distribution Companies across UttarPradesh
Job Position : Assistant Engineer Trainee
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Salary : As per rules of UPPCL. Pay Band-3; Rs, 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs, 5400/- Dearness and other allowances admissible.
No of Vacancies
Assistant Engineer (Trainee) – Electrical
Assistant Engineer (Trainee) – Computer Science
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have thorough knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri script). If the candidate has not passed High school or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination Govt. Of U,P. within 3 years of joining,
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE/BTech) in Electrical / Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent Engineering from a Recognized University or Institution.
Clarification Note : Candidates having degree through Distance Education programme are not eliqible to apply for the above posts,
Age Limit : Minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years as on 01-01-2016
Selection Process :
- Selection Process will be based on Computer Based Test and interview.
- Computer Based Test(CBT) will be held at Allahabad, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, and Meerut cities .
- The test shall comprise of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Bachelor level Engg. Branch syllabus for the Post applied, 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry negative mark of 0.25.
- Interview will be conducted at Lucknow only. Candidates who obtain less than 33% marks will be rejected for further process of selection.
- On merit maximum numbers of candidates to be shortlisted for interview will be equal 2 to 3 times the number of vacancies.
- Candidates with same marks as that of last shortlisted Candidate will also be called for interview.
- If a candidate is shortlisted for interview, then appearing in interview is compulsory, failing which candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- Finally, the merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the combined marks obtained in the CBT and interview , branch wise category wise.
Application Fee (Non Refundable) :
- General / OBC : Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST (Domicile of UP) : Rs 700/-
- Other States Candidates : Rs 1000/-
Hurry Up!!!!!!!!!! Software Developer, UI/UX developer Openings @ RazorThink Technologies
Important Dates :
Commencement of online applications will be starting from 3rd March 2016 ( for Electrical ) and 5 March 2016 ( for CS ). Last date to apply for Electrical is 3 April 2016 and for CS is 5 April 2016.
How To Apply :
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form4019/index.html” icon=”” target=”true”]Apply Now [/button]
Source : Official Notification
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.facebook.com/freshershangout” icon=”” target=”true”]Follow Us On Facebook[/button]