About Wipro: Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with services spanning financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom, and media. Wipro Limited is an Indian Multinational Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bangalore, India. In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses.
Quick Intro About Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2019
|Job Role||Service Desk|
|Experience||Freshers 2019 batch only|
|Qualification||Any Degree (Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible)|
|Last Date to Apply
|Source||Careers @ Wipro|
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019, Apply for Service Desk Openings for Any Degree, B-Tech/B.E, Arts, Science, Commerce, Across India
Wipro Service Desk Job Description
We are looking for candidates, who, can help us create a seamless, personalized experience for our customers and stakeholders through innovative solutions. The opportunity under Service Desk Hiring is open for Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates of 2019 batch from various streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the IT industry with Wipro. Please read on for further information regarding who we are looking for, eligibility criteria and application guidelines.
Job Position: Service Desk
Job Roles and Responsibilites
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
Education and Eligibility Details for Wipro Recruitment
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
Year of Passing
- 2019 Only
- All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates (Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible).
Candidates Eligibility Criteria For Wipro Off Campus Drive
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus-Service Desk Openings
- All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned below are required to submit the online registration form at the bottom of this page.
- Deadline for Registration is October 2019.
|Apply Link||Apply Here|
Follow us for more Job Updates:
|Follow Facebook Page||Join Facebook Group||Join Whatsapp Group|