About the company: Wipro Limited is an Indian Multinational Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bangalore, India. In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent. Company website: http://www.wipro.com/
Quick Intro About Job
|Job Position||Technical Service Desk|
|| Not Mentioned
|Job Location||Airole Pune|
|Event Date||22nd September 2018|
|Event Location||Mumbai and Pune|
Apply For Wipro Walk-In Drive 2018 – Technical Administrator IT Infra Service Desk Openings
Job Title: Administrator – IMS – Service Desk Infra Support-L3.1
- Service Desk Analyst L1
- The Analyst will be responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment/ Categorization / prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW.
- The incumbent will receive calls during the assigned period and adhere to break schedules and use the appropriate Aux as applicable.
- He/She should follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes(SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the incidents
- Incident Management
- Prepare incident MIS as per requirements.
- Ticket re-assignment to PRG s if ticket unresolved by L2 (where ever applicable).
- Routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG s.
- Proactive Remedy Queue Management.
- Problem Management.
- Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to L2 / TL as applicable for outage confirmation.
- Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket.
- Tracking resolution and updating KB.
- Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
- Administrative Task
- Proactive Remedy Queue Management
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 YEARS
Language Skills: English Language
Work Location: Airoli
Eligibility: Any degree( B.tech, BE, MCA,Diploma,B.Sc , B.Com , BCA , BA , M.Sc , )
Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Language Skills: English Language
Walk-in Locations: Mumbai, Pune
How to apply Wipro walk-in Interview
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for walkin drive through below quick link
Walk-in Date & Venue: Mumbai Location
- Wipro Ltd, 7th Floor,
- A Wing, Kensingtone Tower,
- Hiranandani, Powai, Mumbai.
- Date: 22-SEP-2018.
Walk-in Date & Venue: Pune Location
- Plot No.31 MIDC,
- Pune Infotech Park,
- Ph-2 Hinjewadi, Pune,
- Maharashtra 411057.
- Date: 22-SEP-2018.
Reference: Wipro Careers