About Epsilon Company: At Epsilon, data is at the core of everything we do. As a data-driven marketing agency, we help businesses understand big data, interpret patterns in order to anticipate how, when and where customers will engage with their brand. We believe that when you’re close to those you’re talking to, you don’t need to shout. We do by blending qualitative and quantitative data to understand the needs, goals, and motivations of consumers, as well as the differences between them. Our fusion of market data, insights, technology and creativity enables us to grow customer value.
Quick Intro About Epsilon Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
||0 -2 Years, Freshers
|Best In Industry
|Last Date To Apply
Below are the complete details about Epsilon Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 i.e eligibility, application process, selection process.
Apply to Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2020, Hiring B.E/B.Tech Fresher Graduates As Programmer Analyst, Epsilon Recruitment Drive in Bangalore
At Epsilon, we run on our people’s ideas. It’s how we solve problems and exceed expectations. Our team is now growing and we are on the lookout for talented individuals who always raise the bar by constantly challenging themselves. Epsilon is Hiring BE/B.Tech Fresher Graduates for position of Programmer Analyst 1 at location Bangalore.
- Job Position: Programmer Analyst 1
- Job Location: Bangalore
Active Job Openings
||Software Enginer Intern
What you’ll do
Establishes database management systems, standards, guidelines and quality assurance for database deliverables, such as conceptual design, logical database, capacity planning, external data interface specification, data loading plan, data maintenance plan, and security policy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Documents and communicates database design.
- Codes complex programs and derives logical processes on technical platforms.
- Participates in quality assurance and develops test application code in the client-server environment.
- Provides expertise in devising, negotiating and defending the tables and fields provided in the database.
- Adapts business requirements, developed by modeling/development staff and systems engineers, and develops the data, database specifications, and table and element attributes for an application.
- May help develop an understanding of the client’s original data and storage mechanisms.
- Determines the appropriateness of data for storage and optimum storage organization.
- Determines how tables relate to each other and how fields interact within the tables for a relational model.
- May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
- Develop and execute unit test cases. Support of production systems.
- May be heavily involved in the design and execution of reports and report development.
Active Job Openings
||Junior Systems Admin
||Edison Energy Development
Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Experience For Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2020
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience: 0 – 2 years of related experience with design, implementation, administration, and design of database systems, or a combination of education and experience
Attributes, Required Skills
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Professional attitude and aptitude to engage other team members in a productive manner.
- Proficient in:
- Customer Data Integration (CDI)/Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) with very large data volumes.
- Oracle SQL, procedures, functions, triggers, etc.
- MS SQL or MySQL SQL, procedures, functions, triggers, etc.
- Coding and unit testing modules.
- Documentation skills (Design, Tech Spec, Unit test cases, etc.).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working Knowledge of:
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and best practices.
- Experience servicing ad hoc and scheduled requests.
- Familiarity with both OLTP environments.
- Familiarity with data warehouse environments.
- Work prioritization, planning and sense of urgency.
- Executing system, integration and regression tests.
- Defining and executing data validation routines.
- Supporting applications and performing production data loads with change impact process awareness.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Data file transfer tools (SFTP, Connect:Direct, etc.).
- Data manipulation tools (Unix awk, sed, sort, etc.).
- Database Report generation (data input and output).
- Job scripting (Unix Shell).
- Job scripting (Windows batch scripts).
- Experience with a third-generation language (e.g. C, C++, Java).
- Unix/Linux Server Knowledge.
- Windows Server Knowledge.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint) and text editor programs.
- Source code control tools (e.g. CVS, TFS).
- Customer Facing Skills.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and able to quickly change priorities.
- Familiar with:
- Knowledge of Data Security Standards – PII.
- Knowledge of Data Security Standards – PCI.
- Knowledge of Secure Coding.
- Working with business analysts, leads and other technical/non-technical folks on business requirements.
- Testing tools.
- Web Technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, Web Services)
- Mobile Technology
How to Apply for Epsilon Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2020
- All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned are required to apply through the online registration form at the bottom of this page.
- Deadline for Registration is ASAP.
Follow Us for More Daily Job and Career Updates