About IIT Guwahati: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, the sixth member of the IIT fraternity, was established in 1994. The academic programme of IIT Guwahati commenced in 1995. At present the Institute has eleven departments and five inter-disciplinary academic centers covering all the major engineering, science, and humanities disciplines, offering BTech, BDes, MA, MDes, MTech, MSc and Ph.D. programs. Within a short period of time, IIT Guwahati has been able to build up world-class infrastructure for carrying out advanced research and has been equipped with state-of-the-art scientific and engineering instruments.
Quick Intro About IIT Guwahati Summer Internship 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
|Offering||Summer Internship 2020
|Stipend||Upto INR 10000/-|
|Internship Location||IIT Guwahati
|Duration||8 – 10 Weeks|
|Last Date to Apply
||21st March 2020|
Here we covered all the information of IIT Guwahati Summer Internship 2020 i.e Application Form, Eligibility, Apply Online, Salary & Stipend, Duration, Results. All the Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to go through the prospectus and proceed for applying.
About IIT Guwahati Summer Internship 2020 Notification
Applications are invited from the students of all recognized Indian institutes for pursuing a summer internship at the Indian Institute of Information Technology Guwahati during May-July 2020. Willing students are requested to check the list of topics of the four departments from which one can choose any three preferred topics for an internship project (priority-wise). List of the topics are provided in the next four pages according to departments:
- List of the Topics for Internship [Dept. of C.&S.E.]
- List of the Topics for Internship [Dept. of E.&C.E.]
- List of the Topics for Internship [Dept. of Mathematics]
- List of the Topics for Internship [Dept. of Humanities & Social Sc.]
Eligibility Criteria of IIT Guwahati Summer Internship 2020
- Selected interns will have to pay the hostel fee if they stay at the students’ hostels of IIIT Guwahati. They are requested to mention that they need accommodation while filling up the application form.
- Selected interns may buy their food from the students’ hostel mess of IIIT Guwahati by paying on a daily basis during their stay at IIITG.
Duration of Internship
Tenure: IIT Hyderabad Summer Internship is scheduled for 8 – 10 weeks during Summer Vacation. The duration of the internship is tentatively 11th May – 15th July 2020 unless mentioned otherwise.
Stipend Offered by IIT Guwahati Summer Internship
Stipends will be provided to the selected interns only for a few topics as mentioned in the list of the topics. No stipends will be provided unless mentioned specifically.
Other Internships In India
||Palakkad – Kerala
|IISER Bhopal||Bhopal||Apply Here|
|IIT Bhubaneshwar||Bhubaneshwar||Apply Here|
|IIT Hyderabad||Hyderabad||Apply Here|
|IRDAI Internship||Hyderabad||Apply Here|
How to Apply for IIT Guwahati Summer Internship 2020 – Application Process
- Interested students may submit their applications online till 21st March 2020.
- Kindly go through the list of internship positions that are available for Summer 2020.
- Identify the ones that interest you the most. You can find an overview of the research interests of each faculty member from their profiles
- Students are required to fill in all the fields in the application form with specific and valid data.
- Applicants are requested to first fill-up the form and then send their applications to the e-mail id: [email protected] strictly in the following format:
- The subject of the e-mail will be ‘Summer Intern 2020 at IIITG’
- The e-mail should contain the following details
- Full name of the applicant:
- Mobile Number(s) of the applicant:
- Gender of the applicant:
- Nationality and Domicile state of the applicant:
- Applicant’s Institute (with full address mentioning state and pin-code):
- Applicant’s Department:
- (a) Write down your preferred topic 1 (with the highest priority) for the internship from the lists provided. Also, mention the name of the supervisor and the department which is offering that topic.
- (b) Write down your preferred topic 2 (with the second-highest priority) for the internship from the lists provided. Also, mention the name of the supervisor and the department which is offering that topic. [Optional]
- (c) Write down your preferred topic 3 (with the third highest priority) for the internship from the lists provided. Also mention the name of the supervisor and the department which is offering that topic. [Optional]
- Name of the course (with discipline) you are pursuing: [For example: `B. Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)’]
- Current Academic Status: [For example 6th semester, passed/exam given, of a total 8-semester course” or ‘1st year, passed/exam given, of a total 2-year course”.]
- Your average CPI/CGPA (out of 10 scales) or average percentage marks obtained till the last semester of your undergraduate study:
- Your marks in class 12 or equivalent exam (out of 10 scale or percentage marks):
- Your marks in class 10 or equivalent exam (out of 10 scale or percentage marks):
- Do you need accommodation at the students’ hostel of IIIT Guwahati [Hostel fee is the same as what is paid by the regular students, does not include food.]? Yes/No.
Attach a .zip file containing scanned copies of certificates and grade sheets of class 10 (or equivalent), class 12 (or equivalent), and grade sheets of all the semesters of your UG study (for which results have been declared), and a recent bonafide certificate/letter of recommendation from your Head of the Department/any permanent faculty member of your department testifying that you are a continuing student of his/her institute. [Update: Because of the recent situations, bonafide/letter of recommendation is not mandatory for application. It will be required if selected.]
IIT Guwahati Summer Internship 2020 Notification, Application Form
- Only Selected Applicants Will Be Informed By Sending E-Mails Stating That They Have Been Selected By The Third Week Of April.