About Mouser Electronics: To carry out, under guidance and supervision, software development assignments of moderate complexity.This requires building the software according to detailed functional and technical requirements and specifications. A Developer I will analyze, design, build, modify, debug and correct software applications and modules in support of business systems.They will work with Project Managers, fellow developers, QA teams, senior staff and other key stakeholders as required to deliver solutions.
Quick Intro about Mouser Electronics Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2020
Company Name : Mouser Electronics Job Profile : Software Developer I Experience : 0 - 3 Years, Freshers Salary : As Per Company Standards Qualification : B.E/B.Tech Job Location : Bangalore Last Date to Apply : Asap Company Website : https://www.mouser.in/
Below are the complete details about Mouser Electronics Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 i.e Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, Application Process, Selection and Interview process.
Mouser Electronics Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020, Software Developer I Openings for BE/B.Tech Freshers, Mouser Off Campus Drive in Bangalore
Mouser Electronics Recruitment Off Campus Drive 2020
Mouser Electronics is inviting applications for Software Developer I openings from B.E/B.Tech – Computer Science freshers. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online from below provided link.
- Role Offered: Software Developer I
- Job Location: Bangalore
To carry out, under guidance and supervision, software development assignments of moderate complexity. This requires building the software according to detailed functional and technical requirements and specifications. A Developer I will analyze,
Design, build, modify, debug and correct software applications and modules in support of business systems. They will work with Project Managers, fellow developers, QA teams, senior staff and other key stakeholders as required to deliver solutions.
Active Job Openings
|Company||Job Profile||Location||Apply Link|
|Infosys||System Engineer||Aurangabad||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Software Engineer||Bangalore||Apply Here|
|Pratilipi||Full Stack Developer||Bangalore||Apply Here|
|Siemens||System Engineer||Pune||Apply Here|
|Softean||Software Engineer Trainee||Chennai||Apply Here|
Job Responsibilities, Accountabilities for Post of Software Developer
Software development and programming
- Will develop and maintain software using programming concepts and software development processes.
- Will work conforming to agreed procedures and standards.
- Will create software in accordance with agreed technical and functional design specifications.
- Will conduct research and analysis as required to deliver projects and assignments
Technical Design and Architecture
- Will understand the core concepts of software design and architecture.
- Will have the desire and aptitude to grow and learn new skills in the field of software development and design.
Establish and meet deliverables
- Will use and develop time management skills in order to deliver work to agreed timescales.
- Will provide and contribute to the creation of ballpark and detailed build estimate\for a development task.
- Will present the ability to work on multiple priorities and projects, seeking guidance where relevant
- Will effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Will contribute to the creation or review of technical documentation and other project artifacts as needed.
- Will proactively keep managers and superiors informed about the status of their work, especially regarding risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies
- When required, will contribute to the problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging of software on production and non-production environments.
- May provide 24-hour support through participation in the Developer On-Calrotation (may require assistance from others depending on knowledge and experience.
- Will also be available for providing after-hours, weekend, and holiday production support when called upon.
- Will display a positive attitude to work.
- Will work effectively as part of a team or individually.
- Will demonstrate a commitment to delivering high-quality solutions.
- Will demonstrate personal integrity and remain professional at all times.
Active Job Openings
|Company||Job Profile||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||Programmer Trainee||Across India||Apply Here|
|IBM||Associate Developer||Across India||Apply Here|
|Altair||Data Science Trainee||Bangalore||Apply Here|
|Sap Labs||Developer Associate||Bangalore||Apply Here|
|Dxc Technology||Technical Support||Bangalore||Apply Here|
Eligibility, Education, Experience For Mouser Electronics Off Campus Drive 2020
- Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field -or- in lieu of degree 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Competencies Level Required
- Decisive Judgment.
- Championing Change.
- Planning & Organizing.
- Driving For Results.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Customer Focus.
- Managing Others.
- Coaching and Developing Others.
- Relationship Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Has knowledge of programming languages, data structures, algorithms and software development patterns.
- Has the ability to translate and develop logic from technical specifications.
- Has knowledge and experience of developing computer software and can demonstrate knowledge of related concepts, practices and processes.
- Has the ability to understand business needs.
- Possesses knowledge of aspects of computer technology outside of software development, including hardware, networking, operating systems, and database management systems.
- Possesses good verbal and written communication skills, as applied to both technical and non-technical subject matter.
- Has knowledge of one-or-more software development methodologies (e.g.Waterfall, Scrum).
- Knowledge or experience of multi-value databases or NoSQL databases preferred.
- Knowledge or experience of working with organizations that implement a distribution model preferred.
How to Apply for Mousers Electronics Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
- All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned below are required to submit the online registration form from below.
- Deadline for Registration is ASAP.
|Information & Apply Link||Apply Here|
Follow Us for More Daily Job and Career Updates
|Join Our Facebook Page||Freshershangout page|
|Join Our Facebook Group
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
||Freshershangout @ Whatsapp|
|Join Our Telegram Group
||Freshershangout @ Telegram|