Congratulations “You have been selected for the role of _______ in our company”. Frankly, This is an email where every job hunter is waiting and looking at their inbox after appearing interview for any reputed companies. I hope you are one among them who started job hunting and successfully cleared all the interview rounds. And after a few days, you get a mail from the recruiter saying that you’re selected for the job. And now “How to Write Acceptance To Job Offer Letter” is the thing everyone’s next task.
Guys this is the continuation of the interview tips I’m gonna share your tips and best ways to write acceptance to the job offer letter. Suppose if you have been offered a job and you decided to accept the offer it is how should you formally accept and it’s always a good idea to accept a job offer by replying back to the recruiter as a token of acceptance to offer letter.
What is the Job Offer Acceptance Letter?
A job offer acceptance is something recruiter allows you to Accept or Deny the job offer provided for you. You have to make the decision to accept, reject, negotiate the job offered to you. Job Offer Acceptance Letter is a document that comprises of key information about the role or position offered and some key elements.
What Are The Elements, Components In A Job Offer Letter?
It is important to evaluate the job offer before accepting it. It is suggested to check the below list to assess the job.
- General Details: This section contains details related to the company, employee name, location, and role or position offered, etc.
- Date of Joining and Reporting: This section contains information related to the reporting structure and date of joining and maybe about notice period details.
- Role Description Details: Here in this section complete information related to the offered job is provided i.e Designation offered, Division, Nature of the role, Work environment. You need to check the job offer letter for more details about the job profile.
- Company Policies: This section has information related to leave policy, health benefits, workplace safety, code of conduct, exit procedure, etc.
- Salary, Perk, and Benefits: This section defines the remuneration offered like Basic Salary, Bonuses, Deductions and Allowances, Medical policies, Insurances, Reimbursements, etc.
Why Respond To An Offer Letter of Acceptance?
Whether you plan to accept or reject the job offer it is important to maintain the level of professionalism in your response it also shows your enthusiasm towards the company and towards joining them.
How to Write Acceptance To Job Offer Letter Reply?
While accepting a job offer there are a lot more doubts like Do I need to write an acceptance letter, How to Write a Job Offer Acceptance Letter? How Professional and Formal Offer Acceptance Letter Must Be? So When you write out a job acceptance letter or reply to job acceptance email the most important one and the key part is the structure of the job offer acceptance letter. So you must carefully prepare a job offer acceptance email or letter.
Key Elements To Include In Job Acceptance Letter
- Keep It Professional and Short: Acceptance of the job offer is something is showing gratitude for the position offered and. While writing a job acceptance letter the most important thing is the tone of letter or email. The tone must be in a professional way and it should not include some formal elements like emojis, friendly words, casual words, etc.. Additionally job acceptance letter must include information about your understanding of the job offer.
- Avoid Basic Errors: Proper writing without grammatical mistakes like punctuation, extra spacing, and spelling errors is an important consideration in the acceptance letter. So it is suggested to proofread and format the letter before sending it.
- Proper Addressing: You must include the proper salutation in the acceptance letter.
Clear Intent: You must start with an appropriate subject line and your context must clearly understandable.
Structure of Job Offer Acceptance Letter or Email
As said before your job offer acceptance letter will literally communicate your confirmation to the recruiter and it must include gratitude, confirmation, closing with the following structure.
- Contact Details: Your contact details must appear on the top of the document and the document must include your full name, telephone number, mailing address, and all other contact information. This information allows the recruiter to contact you for any objections and clarifications.
- Subject: The subject is the first thing that communicates with the reader. So it is suggested to keep the subject short and informative.
- Addressing and Salutation: You should make sure that you address the right person who hires you. The job acceptance email or letter always starts out with a greeting it shows professionalism. Always starts the letter with “DEAR SIR”, “Mr.”, “Mrs.”, “Miss.”,
- Body of the Letter: It is advised to start with thank note and express your gratitude for the job offering in a short manner and you need to express your confirmation clearly in the body of the letter.
- Closing Text and Sign Off: In this part, you can mention your contact details and thank the recruiter by using complementary closing tags. You can use Best regards, Respectfully, Sincerely, With thanks, Thankyou.
Job Offer Acceptance Email Template, Job Acceptance Letter Reply Samples
Job Acceptance Letter Format Sample
[Your phone number]
[Your email address]
[Hiring manager’s name]
Dear [Hiring Manager’s name],
I am writing to formally accept your offer of [Job title] at [Company name]. I am very grateful for the opportunity, and delighted to be joining the company. As discussed over the phone, my starting salary will be [Agreed starting salary], with [percentage] commission, as well as [days] annual leave, and private health insurance. I will be able to start work on [Start date]. If there is any additional information, or paperwork you need me to complete prior to then, please do let me know.
Thank you very much for the opportunity.
Job Acceptance Email Format Sample
Subject: [Your Name] – Job Offer Acceptance
Dear [Person who had mailed the final job offer],
It was wonderful to speak with you over the phone yesterday regarding the [Job Title] role at [Company Name]. It helped me understand the opportunity better and I am excited as I formally accept this job offer.
As discussed, I will join [Company Name] on [Joining Date] with an annual salary of [insert amount here] per annum. Other benefits included in my remuneration would be health insurance, life insurance, and travel allowances [mention only those that apply to you].
I look forward to seeing you at [Joining Date]. Before that, if there is any paperwork or other formalities I need to complete, please feel free to let me know. I am available on email or if you need to call me regarding anything, you can reach out to me at [Your Contact No.].
Again, thank you very much for this opportunity.
Indeed if you are writing a job offer letter it confirms that you understood the job and the company policies very well. And Writing A Job Acceptance Letter is the last thing you have to send it to recruiter. This is all about How to Write and Send Job Acceptance Letter Or Email.