About Boeing Company: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space, and security systems, and service providers of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Quick Intro About Boeing Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021
||Boeing India Private Limited|
|Job Position||Associate ASIC-FPGA Verification Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 5 years|
||As Per Company Standards
Find out more details about Boeing Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021 i.e Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, Application Process, Selection, and Interview Process.
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021, Hiring B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech Graduates As Associate ASIC-FPGA Verification Engineer, Boeing Recruitment in Bangalore
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us. The selected individual will work in the Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) in Bangalore, India. Boeing India Engineering seeks an Associate ASIC-FPGA Verification Engineer to support multiple product lines in commercial and defense electronics development.
- Job Position: Associate ASIC-FPGA Verification Engineer
- Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop models in System Verilog to verify design implementation and develop and run scripts and Make-files.
- Analysis of customer and system requirements and development of architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- Performs testing and analysis activity to assure compliance with requirements.
- Performs activities in support of functional verification, simulation, emulation, safety, and other technical services/methodologies.
- Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Develop IP and Sub System modules for Test Bench integration under minimal guidance.
Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, Experience for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021
- Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or chemistry.
- Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 5 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience ( Masters with 0 to 4 years of experience )
- Fresher’s with strong fundamentals upon System Verilog and UVM are eligible to apply.
- 0 to 5 years of experience in Digital ASIC/FPGA verification.
- Knowledge in identifying, tracking, and providing status of technical performance metrics to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- In-depth knowledge in writing Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) sequences and virtual sequences and its concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Knowledge in using Universal Verification Methodology (UVM): Experience creating drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards.
- Knowledge in working with self-checking simulation test bench from scratch for SoCs/ASIC/FPGA.
- Knowledge in verification working with internal/external VIPs, its development, and evaluation with multiple vendors.
- In-depth understanding of System Verilog language and verification concepts.
- Good Knowledge of using Linux or Unix terminal commands.
- Knowledge in using scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, shell scripts, etc.
- Knowledge in using Revision Control Systems: Subversion (SVN), CVS, Git.
- Good Understanding of designing digital ASIC/FPGA architectural design documents (micro-architecture documents with timing diagrams, detailed design blocks, etc.).
- Experience in Avionics protocols is a plus.
- All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned above can apply online for Boeing off-campus recruitment drive 2021 from below link.
|Drive Apply Link||Apply Here|
Follow Us for More Daily Job and Career Updates
|Join Our Facebook Page||Freshershangout page|
|Join Our Facebook Group
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
||Freshershangout @ Whatsapp|
|Join Our Telegram Group
||Freshershangout @ Telegram|