About IRDAI: The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is an autonomous, statutory body tasked with regulating and promoting the insurance and re-insurance industries in India. It was constituted by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999, an Act of Parliament passed by the Government of India. The functions of the IRDAI include issuing, renewing, modifying, withdrawing, suspending or canceling registrations of insurances and constitutes the growth and development of policyholders.
Quick Intro About IRDAI Summer Internship 2020 – Recruitment
|Company Name||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India|
|Offering||IRDAI Summer Internship 2020
|Qualification||Under Graduation/Post Graduation
||Pursuing Final Year
|Last Date to Apply
Here we covered all the information of IRDAI Summer Internship 2020 i.e Application Form, Eligibility, Application Fees, Salary & Stipend, Duration, Results. All the Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to go through the latest IRDAI Intern Job Recruitment Notification 2020 and proceed for applying.
About IRDAI Summer Internship 2020 Notification
IRDAI proposes to offer an internship to students who are pursuing Graduate and Postgraduate courses or Research from reputed universities and educational institutions during the Summer recess.
Number Of Vacancies
As per the Official IRDAI Summer Internship 2020 notification, it is known that around 10 vacancies have been allotted for the year 2020.
Eligibility Criteria of IRDAI Summer Internship 2020
- Bona-fide students in the pre-final of their graduation (4th year, in the case of Law graduates pursuing a Five-year integrated course) with consistent excellent academic records.
- Students possessing graduation degree and are in the pre-final year of post-graduation.
- Students who are pursuing a One year Master’s degree.
- Students possessing post-graduate degrees and pursuing full-time Research courses in Insurance/Economics / Finance / Management.
- The Intern shall be a regular student of the university/institution.
- The internship program is open to Indian citizens only.
Duration and Work Area
The internship is for carrying out projects/get training in the area of insurance only from a regulatory perspective. The minimum duration of the internship is two months and a maximum of three months.
Stipend and Salary of IRDAI Summer Internship 2020
The interns will be paid a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Selections and Interview Process
- Scrutiny Committee will scrutinize the applications and shortlist the applicants for the personal interview.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be called for the personal interview.
- Based on their credentials, the IRDAI may consider offering them internships in different areas based on their aptitude and/or interest and as per selection by the Screening Committee.
- The deliverables from the internship are decided at the time of offering the internship itself.
IRDAI Summer Internship Location and Details
- Internship will be offered at IRDAI’s Head Office in Hyderabad commencing in May 2020.
- IRDAI will provide office space, internet connectivity, and other support facilities to the interns.
- Interns must make their own arrangements for accommodation and laptops.
- The project will be monitored by a Supervising Official of the Department allocated who will act as Project Guide.
- On completion of the project, the intern will have to make a presentation on the Project to the HODs in IRDAI and submit a report to HR Department.
- The Intern will also submit a report /working prototype/model to the IRDAI Library.
How to Apply for IRDAI Summer Internship 2020
- Interested students may submit their applications in the prescribed format only, duly certified by the sponsoring Institution in a closed envelope superscribed as “Application for Internship” addressed to the following address.
The Executive Director (Gen) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Survey No.115/1, Financial District, Nanakramguda Hyderabad - 500 032.
- The application complete in all respects should reach on or before 5.00 PM on 24th March 2020. A copy of the same may be sent on email to [email protected]
IRDAI Summer Internship 2020 Notification, Application Form
|Get Application From Here