AP Eamcet 2017 Notification : Eamcet abbreviated as Engineering, Agricultural, Medical Common Entrance Test. It is the common state level entrance examination conducted by andhrapradesh state for aspirants who like to continue studies in Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Veternary, Agriculture Sciences. Ever year Ap Eamcet examination conducted by JNTU KAKINADA (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University). Most of the colleges in andhrapradesh considered AP EAMCET 2017 as entrance examination for their college admissions. So Students will have an opportunity to take examination to secure seats in the colleges. Every year there are large number of students appear appears for Eamcet test. Hit here to see Best Engineering Colleges In Andhra Pradesh State.
JNTU AP EAMCET 2017 Notification
In the year 2015 the state was partitioned into AndhraPradesh and Telangana. Now the states have started conducting respective entrance examinations as AP EAMCET and TS EAMCET. As of now there is no announcement about which university will be conducting Eamcet Examination for both states. Checkout article to know more about Ap Eamcet 2017 Notification, Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Application Fees. See Top Medical Colleges to do M.B.B.S in Andhra Pradesh
Ap Eamcet 2017 Notification and Important Dates
|Notification release||Last week of December 2016 or First week of January 2017|
|Commencement of Application Submissions||First week of February 2017|
|Submisison of Application form Without Late Fee||Third week of March 2017|
|Correction of Submitted Online Application Form||First week of April 2017|
|Last Date of Submitting Application with Late Fee||Fourth week of April 2017|
|Downloading Hall ticket||Fourth week of April 2017|
|Examination Date||First or Second week of May 2017|
|Declaration of Key or Anwsers for Sets (A,B,C,D)||May 2017|
|Receiving Objections on Preliminary Key||May 2017|
|Declaration of Ranks and Marks||Within 1 Month from the Date of Examination|
Eligibility Criteria for Ap Eamcet 2017 Examination
Candidate who are willing to take Ap Eamcet Examination must checkout below Eligibility Criteria and make sure they meet followup requirements
- Applicant must be INDIAN Nationality,Overseas Citizen of India-OCI (Card holder) or a person of Indian Origin (POI).
- Candidate must be domicile of Andhrapradesh. Should posses proof as the candidate belongs to Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates must have passed their higher secondary education in respective streams PCM (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry) or PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) with minimum percentage of 45 (General Category) and Percentage of 40 (Reserved Categories).
- Students applying for Engineering, Pharmacy must have completed 16 years of age, as on 31st December 2017.
- Candidates applying for B.Tech (Dairy Technology, Ag. Engineering, FST must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2017.
Your Siblings are struggling to choose What to do after 1oth class-Read our guide
AP Eamcet 2017 Application Form-How to Apply for Eamcet Examination
If you think your are eligible to take test check out here how to apply for Ap Eamcet examination. Candidates must fill out and submit application form through online process only.
Steps for Submitting AP EAMCET 2017 application form :
- Logon to AP EAMCET official website and start registering for examination.
- Click on Apply Button and read all Instructions carefully.
- Fill all your personal details, qualification and necessary details in the form and submit it.
- Then a prompt to pay application fees will appear. Select any Online through Debit/Credit card/ Online seva centers and Offline through DD to complete the application process.
- Take a print out of your application form for future reference.
Ap Eamcet 2017 Application Fees
- Updated Soon
Ap Eamcet 2017 Eaxamination Pattern
Ap eamcet 2017 examination will be conducted on subjects Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry for Engineering Stream and for Pharmacy and Agriculture stream it will be Biology, Physics, Chemistry. The exam is of 160 questions which will be conducted in offline mode in both telugu and english languages. For each correct answer +1 mark is awarded and for each wrong answer no negative marks are awarded.
AP Eamcet 2017 Admit Card Download
Soon after the last date to apply for ap eamcet 2017 examination, Board will issue admit card with in a month ie Most possibly in the third week of april. Students can download admit cards from official website.This admit card contains vital information Ap eamcet hall ticket number, Examination date, Examination Center etc..
AP Eamcet 2017 Results-Download Ap eamcet 2017 Rank Card
After completion of examination and finalizing the keys, Board will start value the OMR sheets. Within a month, Most possibly in the last week of May 2017 AP Eamcet board releases Ap eamcet examination results officially on website. Candidates who appeared for examination can download Ap Eamcet 2017 Rank card.