About Cargill Company: At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill’s long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Quick Intro about Cargill Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019
|Job Position||Software Engineer|
||As per Company Standards
|Source||Careers @ Cargill|
Apply for Cargill Freshers Recruitment 2019, Software Engineer Openings for Engineering, Sciences, Arts Graduates @ Bangalore
Job Profile: Software Engineer.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Job Department: Information Technology.
- At Cargill, we’ve recently established a dedicated team of software engineers whose sole responsibility is to rapidly develop software solutions with and for our business partners and customers.
- Across all business, we are embarking on a journey to digitalize our product lines, and this team will act in partnership with our businesses to bootstrap those digital offerings.
- Initial product development/design capability originated in US based headquarters location in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- We are seeking to extend our capabilities into the regions of the world where our businesses operate, providing our business partners and our customers a more culturally connected team.
Position Purpose & Summary
- This role will have the capability to build software prototypes to help our business partners idea with working software.
- This position required to have experience throughout the entire development stack and a broad background in custom software engineering.
- This position will have to work in (UX/UI, services, infra code, backend, etc).
- This position will be similar to a product development shop, in that we invite our business partners and customers to engage us in their digital transformation, where we provide them working software prototypes as part of their discovery activities.
- We place users at the center of our universe, leveraging DevOps tooling to facilitate feedback loops that often are less than a day.
- This position should have well rounded and willing to learn new technologies in a short amount of time to support the goals of the work.
- Be creative, be collaborative, be interested, be driven
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Participate in a dynamic development environment where solutions evolve daily as customer demands emerge over time.
- Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g., test automation, CI/CD practices), where appropriate.
- Facilitate/lead/participate in identification of solution options to meet customer and technical requirements
- Provide hands-on designs, prototypes, and implementations incorporating software engineering best practices, tools and monitoring according to industry best practices.
Business Analysis and Partnering
- Regularly interface with architects, analysts, process designers, business SMEs, and users to understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Be an advocate for sound decision making, in the spirit of empowering your colleagues and team to pursue the best technology choices possible given the constraints we ask you to operate in.
- Coach other development teams at Cargill on best practices in software development.
- Act as an advocate and as a reference point for other members on the team by championing best engineering practices.
Desired Education, Experience, Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Undergraduate in the sciences or engineering or arts, with training certifications in software development.
- Undergraduate or master’s in computer science or related field
- 0-2 years in the software engineering and IT Solution Delivery
- Working experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery practices (Jenkins, XLDeploy, Drone, etc.)
- Knowledge of public cloud services (AWS, preferably) and API’s
- Experience in an agile environment – focused on advocacy and puritan beliefs
- Self-reliant, assertive, passionate and humble.
- Experience with mobile development technologies such as: Xamarin, Swift, jQuery, Bootstrap, Iconic, etc.
- Experience with at least one Cloud Platform and Automation including: AWS, Azure, Google, VMWare, OpenStack, etc.
- Experience with at least one configuration technology including: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
How to Apply:
- All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned above are required to apply before the deadline.
|Information & Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
Follow Us for More Daily Job and Career Updates
|Join Our Facebook Page||Freshershangout page|
|Join Our Facebook Group
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
||Freshershangout @ Whatsapp|
|Join Our Telegram Group
||Freshershangout @ Telegram|