About the company: Danfoss is engineering tomorrow, building a better future. We are Engineering Tomorrow. The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization, and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate. Through our leading technology and application knowledge, we enable our customers to better serve their end-customers.
Quick Intro About Danfoss Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
||Graduate Trainee – Engineering
||0 – 1 Year
|Best In Industry
Below are the complete details about Danfoss Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 i.e Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Application Process, Selection, and Interview Process.
Danfoss Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2020, Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers 2019 Batch As Graduate Trainee (Engineering), Danfoss Engineering Jobs in Chennai
- Job Role: Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee (Engineering)
- Job Location: Chennai
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team. Danfoss is looking for energetic freshers who can be part of the Danfoss Cooling business with below-given expectations. Danfoss is hiring B.E/B.Tech 2019 batch freshers as Graduate Trainee Engineer in Chennai Location.
Active Job Openings
||Trainee C++ Developer
||R & D Engineer
Danfoss Off Campus 2020 Drive Eligibility, Educational, Experience
- Eligibility and Education: B.E/B.TECH from Mechanical/equivalent discipline.
- Experience: 0-1 Year experience in Industrial experience preferred. (freshers also may apply)
- Dynamic candidate and able to support and associate with Design Engineering, testing activities (Lab), Design documentation & ERP etc.,
- Good level of computer expertise (Excel, PowerPoint)
- PTC Creo/Windchill knowledge would be an added advantage (will train internally)
How to Apply or Register for Danfoss Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
Follow Us for More Daily Job and Career Updates