About the company: Detroit Engineered Products (DEP) is an Engineering Solutions and Product Development company. DEP is now a global company with footprints in Europe, China, Korea, Japan, and India. We accelerate product development for audacious visionaries. Rapid time to market new products across several industry sectors such as automotive, defense, aerospace, Biomed, energy, oil & gas, consumer products, and heavy equipment is a unique value proposition delivered to clients via DEPs world-class engineers and the DEP MeshWorks platform.
Quick Intro About DEP Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
|Detroit Engineered Products
||Associate Software Engineer
||0 – 1 year, Freshers
|Best In Industry
Below are the complete details about DEP Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 i.e Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Application Process, Selection, and Interview Process.
Detroit Engineered Products Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2020, DEP Hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech 2019 Batch Freshers As Associate Software Engineer, Chennai
- Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
- Job Location: Chennai
DEP is filled with smart, passionate people, each of whom is actively involved in helping industries around the world do something better, more efficiently and more productively. Join our team to leverage international career opportunities we have to offer and build a long term career with us. Detroit Engineered Products is hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech 2019 batch freshers graduate as Associate Software Engineer in Chennai Location.
Active Job Openings
||Decision Analytics Associate
Role and Responsibilities
- Working on world-class engineering products.
- Working with very large and best customers around the world.
- Onsite opportunities and on-site customer engagements.
- Continuous training and development.
- Progressive culture and engineering focus.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Candidates must not have location constraints.
DEP Off Campus 2020 Drive Eligibility, Educational, Experience
- Eligibility and Education
- Degree and Stream: M.E/M.Tech/B.E./B.Tech – Computer Science & Mechanical
- Eligibility Criteria: Percentage of above 70% (10th, 12th or Diploma, Bachelors & Masters)
- Target Batch: 2019 batch are eligible.
- Experience: Freshers
- C++ knowledge is an added advantage.
- Strong engineering fundamentals.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team.
- Excellent communication skills are required
How to Apply or Register for DEP Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
Follow Us for More Daily Job and Career Updates