About Company: Flexera’s solutions help software and IoT companies build and deliver secure products while protecting their IP. We enable them to implement modern and flexible monetization models, drive recurring revenue and increase customer satisfaction. Leverage the power of open source and future-proof your business by eliminating compliance and security risk. Flexera specializes in IT management software, optimization & solutions. Let Flexera help control & manage your software & IT costs so your business can grow.
Quick Intro About Flexera Off Campus Drive 2019
||Best In Industry
||1 – 2 Years
Below are the complete details about Flexera Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 i.e Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Application & Selection process etc…
Apply to Flexera Software Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020, Hiring B.E/B.Tech/MCA Freshers As Software Engineer, Flexera Jobs in Bangalore
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Job Location: Bangalore.
Flexera is hiring graduates of BE/B.Tech/MCA as Software Engineer for Bangalore location. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for Flexera Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 from the below link provided.
Active Job Openings
||Software Quality Analyst
||Graduate Engineer Trainee
||Software Engineer Associate
Job Role Responsibilities and Requirements
- Understand FNMS automation framework, testing and contribute towards automating tests, maintaining tests suite, get the test suites executed for various FNMS releases.
- Automate/Fix failure tests and get peer reviews to ensure automation check-ins are in good quality and do not break anything existing tests.
- Provide regular updates on progress and delays encountered issues during automation development.
- Learn FNMS product by using available training materials and have hands-on experience in various areas like Beacon, PO, Licenses, ARL/PURL, Agents and third-party integrations and contribute to testing activities for various releases.
- Constantly learn the tools and technologies used in automation and document them for future reference.
Key Areas Responsibilities:
- List three key areas of responsibility, details on specific activities
- Delivery against release plans: Quickly learn FNMS product and automation frameworks and start contributing to the Team’s IR deliveries.
- Collaboration with Team: Work closely with DAD teams to investigate product issues, identifying bugs by running automation on various builds released by the development team (overnight and branches).
- Team Enablement: Be a good team player on FNMS automation and functional testing.
Active Job Openings
||Mega Walkin Interview
|Bank of America
||Software Test Engineer
||Digital Technology Intern
Flexera Off Campus Drive 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Experience
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required
- Experience: 1-2 years of industry experience, with a proven track record of testing and automation experience (BDD, Selenium, Spec flow, Web API)
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
- Testing and automation frameworks work experience.
- Experience with test automation (BDD, Selenium, Spec flow, Web API).
- Basic SQL Server database experience.
- Knowledge of CI/CD.
- Experience with PowerShell and vagrant.
Required Candidate Profile
- Should be a good team player and willing to learn new technologies and tools.
- Strong commitment to quality and testing.
- Added advantage if the candidate has the knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Understanding of continuous delivery and continuous integration.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive and collaborative team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong quality orientation and customer focus.
- Strong communication skills.
How to Apply for Flexera Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
- All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned above can apply and register for recruitment.
- Deadline to apply ASAP.
Follow Us for More Daily Job and Career Updates