Flextronics Technologies(I) Pvt Ltd Profile: Flex is a leading sketch-to-scalesolutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information about working at Flex, please visit www.Flextronics.com/careers
Quick Intro About Job
|Company Name||Flextronics Technologies|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Eligible Batch||2018 & 2019 Batch|
|Desired Branches||B.E/B.Tech -CSE/IT or MCA|
||28th Sept 2019|
Flextronics Technologies Software Engineer Openings for B-Tech/B.E, M.C.A Freshers, Eligibility, Walkin details, 28 September 2019
Job Description: Flex is hiring for B.E/B.Tech -CSE/IT or MCA Freshers only 2018/2019 on 28th Sept 2019. Below are the eligibility and application details
Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech -CSE/IT or MCA – 60% Aggregate through out academics & No standing arrears
Exp Level: 0-1 year
Salary: 3.5 Lakhs
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- BE Computer Science/MCA with atleast 60% aggregate preferably with 0-1 years of exp along or any technical certification.
- Be familiar with an at least one imperative (Java, SQL, QA Processes etc.)
- Basic SQL query language skills.
- Familiarity with commonly used programming tools like Eclipse/ Intellij, Database tools like PL-SQL Developer.
- Familiarity with Web servers like Apache Tomcat/ Jetty and Application Servers like WebLogic.
- Have good problem solving skills, logical thinking, ability to solve difficult algorithms and eagerness to learn.
- Understand basic control structures and elements of programs like loops, variables, functions, and potentially objects and classes.
- Interest in front-end and back-end development.
- Develop web applications based on the low level design requirements.
- Write stored procedures and efficient database queries to meet the application requirements.
- Co-ordinate with the QA team and ensure bug free delivery on time.
- Support and stabilize web applications after production deployments.
- Prepare unit test case and relevant documentation to support project tasks.
- Soft copy of this email invite.
- Updated Resume.
- Any Government ID Proof for Verification.
How to Attend Flextronics Walkin
Intrested candidates can come for F2F interview on 28th Sept 2019 from 9am to 12pm.
- The Address:
Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd,
RMZ Millennia Business Park,
7th Floor, Campus 2, No. 143, Dr. MGR Road,
Kandanchavadi, Chennai – 600096,Tamil Nadu, India.
Source: Flex Recruitment @ Naukari
Follow us for more Job Updates:
|Follow Facebook Page||Join Facebook Group||Join Whatsapp Group|