About IISER: IISERs were created through a proclamation of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, to promote quality education and research in science and related areas. ISER Bhopal aims to provide quality science education to UG and PG students. The prime focus of the Institute is to integrate science education with research. Also, the Institute is committed to impart high ethical values and create social and environmental awareness.
About IISER Bhopal Summer Internship Program 2020
IISER Bhopal invites applications from bright and motivated students interested in basic sciences, engineering sciences and economic sciences for its summer research internship program. Selected candidates would participate in research carried out by IISER Bhopal faculty, through research/reading projects under their supervision.
Eligibility Criteria of IISER Bhopal Summer Internship Program 2020
Students who have completed or currently studying in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th year of B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E (or) 1st year of M.Sc/M.Tech (or) an equivalent program at the time of application are encouraged to apply for IISER Bhopal Summer Internship 2020.
Duration of Internship
Tenure: 4 to 8 weeks between May 18 and July 18.
Selection Criteria Of IISER Summer Internship Program
Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance and the write-up they submit.
Other details about the Summer Internship
- A list of candidates selected for the summer internship will be displayed on the institute’s website by the second week of April.
- No financial assistance will be provided.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided and charges will be applicable as per rule.
- Mess will be charged as per actual rates, payable to the mess contractor.
- After the successful completion of the Internship and submission of a detailed project report, a certificate will be issued by Faculty-in-charge.
How to Apply for IISER Bhopal Summer Internship Program 2020, Application Form
- Interested students may submit their applications online starting from the date 20th February till 20th March 2020.
- Students are required to fill in all the fields in the application form with specific and valid data.
- Providing false information will invite the cancellation of application/registration.
- Please Note:
- Students can apply up to two projects from the listed projects.
- You may browse the faculty webpages at Institute’s website to get more information about their research work.
- Faculty not listed in the list of available projects will not be offering any summer projects.
- Kindly do not contact them directly for projects.
|Notification, Apply Here