About the Company: Northern Arc Capital’s mission is to provide efficient and reliable access to debt capital markets for institutions that impact low income households. These include rural & urban micro finance institutions, retail NBFCs, and housing finance companies. Northern Arc Capital connects these institutions with capital markets and investors such as banks, insurance companies, and mutual funds through financial tools such as securitization, credit enhancement and debt structuring.
Quick Intro About Northern Arc Capital Associate Recruitment 2019
Company Name : Northern Arc Capital Job Role : Associate–Technology Experience : 0 Yrs Salary : INR 9.4 LPA Qualification : B.E/B.Tech. Eligible Batch : 2020 Batch Job Location : Chennai Last Date : 15th Nov 2019 Company Website : http://northernarc.com/
Apply to Northern Arc Capital Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019, Northern Arc Capital Associate – Technology Jobs for B-Tech/B.E, Freshers, Chennai
Northern Arc Capital is inviting young and dynamic B.E./B.Tech students of 2020 passing out batch for position Associate -Technology. Eligibility, Selection Process details are as follows.
- Job Profile: Associate -Technology
- Job Location: Chennai
- Salary: INR 9.4 LPA
Job Openings Expiring Soon
|Company||Job Profile||Last Date||Apply Link|
|Wipro||Service Desk||November||Apply Here|
|Northern Arc||Tech Associate||November 15th||Apply Here|
|Mutual Mobile||Associate Engineer||November 18th||Apply Here|
Job Roles and Responsibilities
As an Associate Engineer at Northern Arc Capital, Your role and responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop and implement new software programs.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Design and update software database.
Eligibility Criteria and Skills Required
- Educational Qualifications
- 2020 Batch.
Active Job Openings
|Company||Job Profile||Location||Apply Link|
|Intel||Software Engineer||Bangalore||Apply Here|
|ZS Associates||Program Associate||Bangalore||Apply Here|
|Ansys||Software Developer||Bangalore, Noida||Apply Here|
|DXC Technology||Program Anlayst||Bangalore||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Operations Executive||Mumbai||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Multiple Openings||Across India||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Software Associate||Bangalore, Hyderabad||Apply Here|
Skill Set Required:
- Strong knowledge on Software development life cycle.
- End-to-end development of software artifacts from requirement analysis, to coding according to proven idioms and design patterns, to the tests and build procedures.
- Actively communicate with the other team members to align on concepts and expected contributions,to inform about risks and to discuss solutions.
- Ability to document software design decisions.
- Ability to quickly acquire proficient skills in new areas and technologies
Northern Arc Capital Associate -Technology Recruitment Details
- Job location : Chennai
- Salary: INR 9.43 LPA + Fitness reimbursement: Rs.20,000/- per annum. (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
- Bond: 1 year.
Selection Process & Interview Process
- Technical Test
- Face to Face Interview
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.*
The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply for Northern Arc Capital Freshers Recruitment 2019
- All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned above can apply before the deadline November 15th 2019.
|Information & Apply Link||Apply Here|
Follow Us for More Daily Job and Career Updates
|Join Our Facebook Page||Freshershangout page|
|Join Our Facebook Group
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
||Freshershangout @ Whatsapp|
|Join Our Telegram Group
||Freshershangout @ Telegram|