About Company: Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.Ramboll has passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy.
Quick Intro About Ramboll Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2019
Company Name : Ramboll
Job Role : Junior Software Developer (Devops)
Experience : 0 - 1 Yrs
Salary : As Per Commpany Standards
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date : Nov 2019 ASAP
Company Website : https://ramboll.com/
Apply to Ramboll Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2019, Ramboll Junior Software Devloper (Devops) Jobs for B-Tech/B.E, M.E/M-Tech of 2018, 2019 Graduates
- Designation Offered: Junior Software Developer (Devops)
- Job Location: Hyderabad
Join Hyderabad Jobs Whatsapp Group
We invite you to bring your expertise into our Rambase division into play as you where you will be part of an agile development team. To succeed in this role, you must have exposure in Microsoft .NET Development using C#, ASP.net and MVC.
Recent Job Openings
|ITC – InfoTech
||Jr Software Engineer
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET Development using C#, ASP.net, MVC, MS-SQL, Python, AngularJS based development, MongoDB.
- Exposure to web development using HTML5, CSS, Jquery and python.
- Knowledge of client/server application development.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of unit testing theory.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts.
- Familiarity with version control concepts.
Eligibility Criteria For Ramboll Off Campus Drive 2019
- Education Details
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- 0-1 yrs of experience in respective field.
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain client/server-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budge).
How to Apply for Rambell Off Campus drive 2019
- All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Rambell Junior Software Developer (Devops) Posts through the link below.
Follow Us for More Daily Job and Career Updates