About the company: Tata Motors Group (Tata Motors) is a $45 billion organization. It is a leading global automobile manufacturing company. Its diverse portfolio includes an extensive range of cars, sports utility vehicles, trucks, buses and defense vehicles. Tata Motors is India’s largest and the only original equipment manufacturer (OEM) offering an extensive range of integrated, smart and e-mobility solutions. TATA Motors commercial vehicle has more than 240 channel partners across India who operate in Sales, Service, and Spares.
Quick Intro About Tata Motors Off-Campus Recruitment 2020
||Dealer Sales Executive
||0 – 1 year, Freshers
|INR 1.5 – 2 LPA
Below are the complete details about Tata Motors Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 i.e Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Application Process, Selection, and Interview Process.
Tata Motors Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2020, Hiring B.E/B.Tech/MBA/Diploma 2020 Batch Freshers As Dealer Sales Executive, Tata Motors Jobs Across India
At Tata Motors, we work hard to ensure employees don’t just build a career with us but end up building a future with us. Are you looking at contributing to the ever-growing and dynamic automobile industry with the skills you have sharpened over the years? Explore the opportunities with us and become a part of our Global Workforce. Tata Motors is inviting young and dynamic B.E/B.Tech/MBA/Diploma of 2020 Batch Fresher Graduates for Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2020.
- Designation: Dealer Sales Executive.
- Job Role: Sales/Servicing/Backend Operations etc.
Active Job Openings
||Mega Walkin Drive
||Walkin Interview Drive
Planning & Prospecting
- Creating an activity/target plan for self on a monthly basis to track pipeline, status of each lead and conversion potential.
- Adhering to the monthly activations plan by product category & executing market.
- Activation activities as planned by DSM & AGM (Sales).
- Documentation and collection of all customer information during the activities in order to open the green form & follow up on the lead allotted and conduct visits/test drives as per appointment.
- Conducting a detailed need analysis to engage with the customer & position TML products according to the identified need of the customer.
- Performing the demo process highlighting the benefits of the product to the customer and also comparing it with the competition.
- Addressing all product related queries/objection by the customer and involve the DSM when required.
- Marketing the various value-added services available to the customer.
- Generating quotations for the customer based on their requirements and considering the prevalent schemes/offers & guiding the customer on the financing options, RTO process, insurance, booking amount, etc.
- Continuous follow up with the customer at each stage to convert the C0 to retail.
- Getting a commitment sheet signed off from the customer after booking of the vehicle & confirms the booking by accepting booking amount, opening yellow form and completing all document requirements.
- Calculating the estimated time of delivery, explaining the delivery processes to the customer & scheduling delivery time with the customer and confirms after discussion with the logistics department.
Active Job Openings
||Associate Software Engineer
||Business Technology Analyst
Pay Package (Salary) Details
- Post after the selection you will be a part of the Tata Motors team across India with an expected pay package of CTC ₹ 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A. Candidate will be on dealer’s payroll.
Tata Motors Off Campus 2020 Drive Eligibility, Educational, Experience
- Eligibility and Education
- Degree and Stream: B.E./B.Tech./MBA/Diploma/Graduates candidates with any stream with no active backlogs. Preferred – Graduation/Post Graduation in sales & marketing discipline
- Target Batch: 2020 batch are eligible.
- Experience: Freshers.
- Job Location: Pan India. Candidates will be offered the job location near their preferred interview hub location.
- Interview Locations: Pan India locations.
- Joining: Immediately or upon completion of graduation.
Behavioral Attributes – Must possess high proficiency:
- Customer Orientation.
- Selling Skills.
- Result Orientation.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Initiative & Objection Handling.
- Good Communication.
- Knowledge of features, benefits, and advantages of ownership and competition products.
- Knowledge of financing options available generates quotations based on the prevalent schemes, documentation required and timelines.
- Knowledge of all value-added services associated with the product.
- Knowledge of events in the calendar year which have a high impact on sales.
- Knowledge of product demonstration and objection handling.
- Four-wheelers commercial vehicle driving license is preferred
Selection and Interview Process of Tata Motors Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
- Online test (Aptitude, English Essay, and Technical test).
- Technical Interview.
- Interview rounds with TML regional & Dealership team.
How to Apply or Register for Tata Motors 2020 Off Campus Drive
Follow Us for More Daily Job and Career Updates