About Blackboard Company: Blackboarders around the globe wake up every day committed to improving education. For over 20 years, we have partnered with education institutions around the globe to innovate and solve education challenges. Blackboard is education’s partner in change, helping students, educators, institutions and companies thrive in a complex and changing environment. Our focus is on something much bigger – something no one else in the market can deliver – an integrated, flexible edtech platform to provide you with a uniquely connected experience across a broad array of capabilities aimed at driving student success and institutional performance.
Quick Intro About Blackboard Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2019
|Company Name||Blackboard Pvt Ltd
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Last Date to Apply||November ASAP|
Join Tamilnadu Whatsapp Group for Job Updates
Apply to Blackboard Off Campus Recrutiment 2019, Balckboard Associate Software Engineer Jobs for B.E/B.Tech Graduates, Chennai
Blackboard Off Campus Recruitment 2019
We’re looking for an Associate Software Engineer to help us shape the future of education. With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company with the industry’s most comprehensive student-success solutions. Our mission is to partner with the global education community to enable student and institutional success by leveraging innovative technologies and services.
- Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Job Location: Chennai
Job Openings Expiring Soon
|Company||Job Profile||Last Date||Apply Link|
|TCS||BSC/BCA||November 17th||Apply Here|
|Mutual Mobile||Associate Engineer||November 18th||Apply Here|
This role focuses on our Community Engagement platform. You’ll help provide K-12 schools with reliably hosted and low-maintenance content management systems. This product allows parents access to a dashboard full of personalized student data and engages community members with news and upcoming events on a modern, mobile-friendly website. You’ll continually enhance and support the ability for each school to maintain its own online presence.
Responsibilities As Associate Software Engineer
As Associate Software Engineer, you will be a member of our Product Development organization, the group responsible for developing industry-leading SaaS products and web service platforms. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on coding and implementation of product features.
- Collaborating technically with architects and product designers, contributing to the overall architectural vision of cloud service infrastructure in support of Blackboard’s e-learning initiatives.
- Enhancing and supporting existing cloud-based products; coding and implementing new features.
- Communicating progress and escalating issues to management in a timely manner.
- Helping the team develop and test features or fix bugs on our Community Engagement platform.
- Collaborating in a cross-functional agile team to solve challenging technical problems with innovative solutions.
- Following best practices and methodologies to produce desired software on-time with top-notch quality.
Active Job Openings
|Company||Job Profile||Location||Apply Link|
|Dell||Program Associate||Bangalore||Apply Here|
|Intel||Software Engineer||Bangalore||Apply Here|
|ZS Associates||Associates||Bangalore||Apply Here|
|IBM||Technical Engineer||Across India||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Multiple Openings||Across India||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Operations Executive||Mumbai||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Software Associate||Bangalore, Hyderabad||Apply Here|
Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in web application development.
- Object oriented coding skills.
- Hands-on experience with SQL/Database programming.
- Experience participating in agile and fast-paced software development methodologies like XP or Scrum.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Object oriented coding with Java.
- Experience with C#.NET or Python programming.
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular or React.
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture.
- Experience working with various notification API suites (Twilio, Open Market).
How to Apply for Blackboard Recruitment 2019
- All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned above can apply and register for recruitment.
- Deadline to apply ASAP.
|Information & Apply Link||Apply Here|
Follow Us for More Daily Job and Career Updates
|Join Our Facebook Page||Freshershangout page|
|Join Our Facebook Group
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
||Freshershangout @ Whatsapp|
|Join Our Telegram Group
||Freshershangout @ Telegram|