About Cambium Networks: Cambium Networks enables service providers; enterprises; governmental and military agencies; oil, gas and utility companies; Internet service providers; and public safety organizations to build powerful communications networks, reach users from 200 kilometers across mountain tops down to their devices, and intelligently manage their business Wi-Fi infrastructure through end-to-end network visibility and actionable analytics.
Quick Intro About Cambium Networks Off Campus Recruitment 2019
|As Per Company Standards
|Last Date To Apply
||January 31st 2020
Apply to Cambium Networks Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2019, Frontend Developer Jobs for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech Freshers Graduates, Bangalore
Cambium Networks Off Campus Drive 2019
Cambium is hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech freshers graduates for the role of Frontend Developer at Bangalore Locations.
- Role Offered: Frontend Developer
- Job Location : Bangalore
Expiring Job Openings
Below are the complete details about Cambium Off Campus Recruitment 2019, Eligibility, Selection Process, Apply online etc..
Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Year of Graduation: 2019. 2018
- Experience in developing enterprise class applications.
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS).
- Strong knowledge of W3C standards.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Strong knowledge of development design patterns and Model-View-Controller principles.
- At least one year of experience in AngularJS.
- Advanced level of experience on any JS frameworks/libraries like D3.JS, YUI, Backbone.JS, AngularJS, Underscore, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Self-starter, startup experience is a plus. Ability to work in an extremely dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Understanding of unit testing tools (e.g. jUnit, Selenium or Jasmine)
- Extremely comfortable with performance and debugging tools like Firebug, YSlow, Charles, Fiddler, etc.
- Experience in integrating with back end service oriented architecture preferably using JSON
- Some experience with HTML5 features, especially SVG, CSS 3, but also including offline cache manifest, local database, and canvas.
- Software Configuration Management tool such as SVN or git.
- Experience in Cloud Based UI architecture.
- Should have experience in responsive UI design, capable of developing page considering both desktop & mobile devices.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility, usability and accessibility design issues.
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring.
Selection Process of Cambium Off Campus Recruitment 2019
- Online Test (Mapit Test)
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Instructions to Write Online Mapit Test
|Test Starts at
||Wed, Nov 20, 1:00 PM, IST
|Test Ends at
||Fri, Jan 31, 7:00 PM, IST
||1 hour 30 minutes
- Make sure you have a proper internet connection.
- If your computer is taking unexpected time to load, it is recommended to reboot the system before you start the test.
- Once you start the test, it is recommended to pursue it in one go for the complete duration.
How to Apply for Cambium Networks Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2019
- All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned are required to get registered and take online test for further recruitment process.
- Deadline for Registration is ASAP.
Follow Us for More Daily Job and Career Updates