About the company: Finoit Technologies (US and India based business) is an IT company providing strategic and technology consulting in the field of Enterprise services, Internet of Things(IoT), and Web and Mobile Application development solutions. Finoit works in technologies like iOS, Android, LAMP (Python, PHP), Java, .NET, Node.js, Angular and other open source technologies. Finoit is a respected and trusted name in mobile and web application development domain, and are focused on designing and developing user-centered products and application for Startups, SMBs and to elite businesses across the globe.
Quick Intro About Finoit Off Campus Recruitment 2019
|Company Name :||Finoit Technologies
|Job Position||Trainee Software Engineer
||2.5 – 3.0 LPA|
|Eligible Batches|| 2019
|Last Date||ASAP December 2019
Apply To Finoit Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2019 – Finoit Trainee Software Engineer Jobs for B.E/B.Tech 2019 Batch Graduates, Noida
Finoit is looking to recruit software graduates (2019 Batch) with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science / IT/ ECE ). Below are the complete details about Finoit Off campus Drive Process, Selection Process, Interview Process, Recruitment Eligibility
- Job Role: Trainee Software Engineer
- Job Location: Noida
Active Job Openings
|Company||Job Profile||Last Date||Apply Link|
|Amazon||Software Engineer||Gurugram||Apply Here|
|Zoho Corp||Software Engineer||Bangalore||Apply Here|
|Hp||Software Engineer||Bangalore||Apply Here|
|Amdocs||Associate Engineer||Pune||Apply Here|
Finoit is looking to hire candidates who have basic knowledge of C, C++, Java or other programming languages. We will be assigning a technology to each selected candidate in one of these domains. Android, iOS, .NET, LAMP (PHP/Python), Java, Angular JS, Node.js, other Open Source Technologies etc.
Salary and Package Details
Annual Compensation: INR 2.5 LPA – INR 3.0 LPA, CTC during the first six months of training period: Rs. 2.4 Lacs per annum and CTC from 7th month onwards: Rs. 3 Lacs per annum.
Training, Joining Information & Service Agreement
Joining will be given in between January-February, 2019 and training for a period of 6 months will be provided to the shortlisted candidates in the respective domain chosen by Finoit.
At the time of joining, Candidate must sign 2.5 years of service agreement and a Cheque of Rs. 1.50 Lacs needs to be submitted, as security against breach of service agreement. The same Cheque will be returned back to the employee on successful completion of service agreement duration i.e. 2.5 years of service.
Eligibility for Finoit Off Campus 2019 Drive
- Eligibility Criteria and Education
- Candidate should have a UG qualification
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics, and Communication, Information Technology) Graduation, the passing year 2019.
- Marks Criteria:
– 60% and above – B.E./B.Tech. (No Backlogs Accepted)
– 60% and above – Class 12th
– 60% and above – Class 10th
- Target Batch:
- 2019 freshers batches are eligible.
Selection Process & Interview Process
- First Round: 120 minutes (Aptitude and Programming Round, it has three sections to be held online in one-go)
- Section 1: Single Choice – Aptitude and Logical Reasoning – 20 Questions – 30 minutes.
- Section 2: Single Choice – Programming and Database – 10 Questions – 15 minutes.
- Section 3: Coding Round – 2 Questions – 75 minutes
- Second Round: Technical Interview (face to face with technical panel)
- Third Round: HR Interview (face to face with HR panel)
|Off Campus Drive Apply Link||Apply Here|
Follow Us for More Daily Job and Career Updates
|Join Our Facebook Page||Freshershangout page|
|Join Our Facebook Group
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
||Freshershangout @ Whatsapp|
|Join Our Telegram Group
||Freshershangout @ Telegram|