About the Swabhiman Medhavi Scholarship: Medhavi National Scholarship scheme under the Medhavi Mission is an initiative by the Human Resources & Development Mission which was established in 2014. Its main objective is to provide financial help to scholars of the country especially from the weaker section of the society who have got potential to move forward but due to lack of resources is unable to show their caliber. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students, to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies or preparation for the job.
Swabhiman Medhavi Scholarship 2021 Scheme
Candidates of age group 16-35, who have passed class X in any stream from any recognized Board of Examination are eligible to apply under this Scheme. All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Swabhiman Medhavi Scholarship 2021 on or before the dates specified for the current year 2021.
Below are the complete details about Swabhiman Medhavi Scholarship, Application Form, Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply Online, Syllabus, Examination Dates, Awards, Results, etc….
Educational Qualifications for Swabhiman Medhavi Scholarship 2021
- Minimum Essential Qualifications: A candidate must have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a board recognized by the central government or state government.
- Matriculation /10th is the only minimum qualification.
- Candidates who have passed intermediate/12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation, or any other degree/diploma can apply for the Swabhiman Medhavi scholarship.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 16 years and a maximum of 40 years for all candidates.
- Citizenship: A Candidate must be either:(a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or(c) a subject of Bhutan, or(d) a Tibetan refugee
Swabhiman Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2021 Scholarship Amount
|Payment of Scholarship
|Type A||543 candidates will be awarded Type A scholarship i.e.
||Awarded to candidates who score 60% (sixty percent) or above marks.|
|Type B||349 candidates will be awarded Type B scholarship i.e.
||Awarded to candidates who score more than or equal to 50% (fifty percent).|
|Type C||361 candidates will be awarded Type C scholarship i.e.
||Awarded to candidates who score more than or equal to 40% (Forty percent) and less than 50% (fifty percent) marks.|
- The number of scholarships is subject to the merit list & the number of applications received which may be increased or decreased, the decision of the organization shall be final regarding increasing scholarship or decreasing of scholarship.
- The monthly scholarship will be paid in three consecutive months.
Payment of Medhavi Scholarship to Candidates
- Payment of scholarships to candidates will be done through transfer in the bank account(using the bank account number and IFS code of the bank)in the name of the successful candidate only.
- All applicants are requested to have an active bank account.
Selection Process of Medhavi National Scholarship 2021 Scheme
The selection process for the scholarship will comprise of an Online Test. Find the test procedure and medhavi scholarship examination scheme from the below section.
- Post after the examination, candidates who score a minimum passing mark of 40% or above comes under the merit list.
- The result will be prepared solely on the basis of the merit of the candidates.
- No, the Candidate will be considered for merit securing less than 40% marks.
Swabhiman Medhavi 2021 Scholarship Examination Scheme
|The structure of the Examination is as follows|
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- A total of 23 Minutes duration is provided for examination.
- Each question is awarded 1 mark and for each wrong answer, one-third or 1/3rd of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty and there will be no penalty for that question that is left blank.
- Examination tests will be conducted only on MEDHAVI ANDROID APPLICATION. And the link to download a mobile application is provided on the website.
How to Apply or Register for Swabhiman Medhavi Scholarship 2021
- All eligible and interested candidates can apply online through MEDHAVI ANDROID APPLICATION only.
- A registration fee of Rs.400 (Three hundred only) for all category (General/OBC/SC/ST) applicants needs to be paid for the online test.
- The registration fee of Rs.400 (Four hundred only) is 100% REFUNDABLE to all those
candidates who score more than or equal to 40% passing marks in the scholarship
exam and do not qualify for any merit list.
- Candidates are advised to apply to fill their active email addresses in the online application form as all the correspondence will be made through the mail only.
- Candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
Online Registration, Last Date to Register to Swabhiman Medhavi Scholarship 2021
- Opening Date for Submission: 00:00 HRS on 01/09/2021.
- Closing Date for Submission: 23:59 HRS ON 15/10/2021.
Date, Time, Venue of Examination of www.medhavionline.in Online Test
- The tentative date for the examination is 31 October 2021 (Sunday).
- Time of examination will be intimated via E-mail.
- This is an Online Examination and can be accessed only through an android device using Medhavi Application with compatible & latest version of android having a good internet connection.
- Candidates can appear for the exam from their HOME or any other place at their convenience.
Swabhiman Medhavi National Scholarship 2021 Examination Syllabus
Indian History, World History, Indian Polity, Important Dates and Events, Science & Technology, Countries and Capitals, Science and innovations, World organizations, Famous Places in India, Books & Authors, Current Events of National and International Importance, History of India in respect of Indian National Movement, Economy, Geography of India & World.
Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and decoding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, Arithmetic reasoning, Arithmetical number series, Non-verbal series, Syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Blood relations, Ranking, Distance & Direction, Mathematical Inequalities.
Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, Trignometry, Geometry, Statistics & Probability, Algebra.
Spotting Errors, Fill in the blank Cloze Test, Idioms & Phrases, Synonyms and antonyms, Reconstruction of sentence & passage, one-word substitution, Phrase substitution, Jumbled up sentences, Double blanks in a sentence, commonly misspelled words, Comprehension passages, correction of sentences, synthesis of sentences.