About IIT Delhi: The Indian Institutes of Technology (popularly known as IITs) are institutions of national importance established through an Act of Parliament for fostering excellence in education. The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (abbreviated IIT Delhi or IITD) is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. IIT Delhi offers Bachelor of Technology programs in various fields as well as dual-degree B.Tech-cum-M.Tech programs.
Quick Intro About IIT Delhi Summer Internship SFRP – 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi|
|Offering||Summer Fellowship Research Programme – SFRP 2020
|Internship Location||IIT Delhi
|Duration||Upto 4 Weeks|
|Last Date to Apply
||April 07th, 2020|
Here we covered all the information of IIT Delhi Summer Internship 2020, Summer Fellowship Research Programme – SFRP 2020 i.e Application Form, Eligibility, Apply Online, Stipend, Duration, Results. All the Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to go through the prospectus and proceed for applying.
About IIT Delhi Internship – Summer Fellowship Research Program 2020
IIT Delhi has instituted a prestigious Summer Fellowship Research Programme (SFRP-2020) for the UG/PG engineering students of approved TEQIP-III engineering college/ institutions to interact and work with IIT Delhi faculty and get exposure to the equipment and lab facilities associated with the faculty. Access to other general facilities such as the central library would also be an added advantage to these students. This program provides an opportunity to exceptionally good undergraduate/ postgraduate students to execute an innovative research and development project under the guidance of IIT Delhi faculty from May 19th, 2020 – July 10th, 2020.
Eligibility Criteria of IIT Delhi Summer Internship – Fellowship 2020
- Any undergraduate student who has completed/ appeared in the 3rd-year examination of his/her four year UG degree or completed/ appeared in the 1st-year examination of his/her two year PG degree programme from TEQIP-III approved engineering college/institutions only.
- The student must be pursuing UG/PG programme.
- Preference will be given to the candidate participating from Quality Circle (Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan & Uttar Pradesh) IIT Delhi of TEQIP-III.
Duration of Internship
Tenure: IIT Delhi Summer Internship – Summer Fellowship Program is scheduled during the Summer Vacations of IIT Delhi ( May 19th, 2020 – July 10th, 2020.)
Other Internships In India
||Palakkad – Kerala
|IISER Bhopal||Bhopal||Apply Here|
|IIT Bhubaneshwar||Bhubaneshwar||Apply Here|
|IIT Hyderabad||Hyderabad||Apply Here|
|IRDAI Internship||Hyderabad||Apply Here|
Stipend and Benefits Offered for SFRP – 2020
- Cost of travel (max. 3rd AC train fare as per actual or equivalent) will be reimbursed.
- Stay at IIT Delhi during the visit, including boarding and lodging in the Institute hostels on sharing basis with basic facility; and
- Fellowship/contingency of ₹500/- per week (Max. up to ₹2000/- only).
Important Dates Of IIT Delhi Summer Fellowship Research Programme 2020
|Application Submission Deadline||April 07th, 2020 (Tuesday)|
|Declaration of Selection/Waiting List||April 23rd, 2020 (Thursday)|
|Program starts||May 19th, 2020 (Tuesday)|
|Program ends||June 10th, 2020 (Wednesday)|
How to Apply for IIT Delhi Summer Internship 2020 – Apply Online
- Interested students may submit their applications online up to date April 07th, 2020
- A list of faculty mentors from the various departments at IIT Delhi is available on our website, along with their areas of interest.
- The prospective candidates may select a faculty mentor depending on the match of their research interests and of the faculty mentor.
- Please find the list of faculty members who are taking interns this summer here (append the Faculty Mentor List).
- To facilitate the process, prospective fellows are requested to indicate up to four preferences for faculty mentors.
- Fill application form published on our website http://cepqip.iitd.ac.in under TEQIP-III link.
- Get the printed application forwarded by your Head of Institution.
- Please mail the application (hard copy) along with your resume to the below address:
The Head, QIP/CEP/TEQIP-III Office (Summer SFRP – 2020) 1st Floor, Wing – B, Vishwakarma Bhawan IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110 016
IIT Delhi Summer Fellowship Research Programme – 2020, Application Form
|Notification, Apply Here